Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fuel Moto - I Really Can't Belive It!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2015, 10:10 AM
knox_nate
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Fuel Moto - I Really Can't Belive It!!!!!!

Just wanted to post up my latest and first experience with Fule Moto. Really has me thinking about future purchases now. I had read on here many times how they offered great service and did a great job, but I am not sure that is actually the case.

I tired to purchase a D&D Boss Borzilla exhaust through their online store, but couldn't find it listed. So, I called them up and you know what happened....... An actual human answered the dang phone!!!!!! I was shocked.

Talked with Bob and let him know what I wanted to purchase for my new 2015 RGS. Bob's first response back was "What size engine do you have on there?". Wait are you telling me he is actually going to see if what I am buying is the right thing for me and not just take an easy $1K+ sale? Told him it was the 120 and then we proceeded with the order. Wait........ don't they offer other options for this same setup? Yes, but he didn't try to sell me on something else they may make a little more money on and went ahead and proceeded with transaction.

So, we have a real human answering the phone and then that human actually checks to make sure I am not making a big mistake with what I am purchasing? When did service like this come back into play?

Had some issue with my debit card thinking it was a fraudulent charge (thinking they probably had my phone wired and heard this uncommon customer service and figured it had to be fake), but Bob worked with me until everything went through.

You think that is probably the end of the story correct? Nope there is more to this whole thing. I am super eager to get this exhaust, because it is the last step to getting the 120 in and rolling on the the new bike that I have only rode for a short test ride. Kid waiting for Christmas is no example for me over the past two weeks. So, I decide to check back in with Bob about the shipping time frame and info. Yes, I am one of those that makes a purchase on the internet and then immediately goes to the front door to see if it is being delivered. What the heck he actually answers my emails MULTIPLE times with AFTER THE SALE CUSTOMER SERVICE. Are you kidding me!

100% satisfied with the complete transaction process and after sale experience. Anyone can sell parts, but there are not many that can offer the service we all wish we could receive with every purchase!

People have posted on here multiple times about the great service Fuel Moto offers, but I think that Great is kind of an understatement. They actually go above and beyond the call of duty, which has gone extinct in this days business world. Will be looking to Fuel Moto first thing for any purchase in the future! The team there earned a customer for life!!!

Last edited by knox_nate; 08-07-2015 at 10:13 AM.
Old 08-07-2015, 10:50 AM
jimfount00
Cruiser
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Bob helped me with my cam purchase and was very patient with me as I was very back and forth on what I wanted to do. Can't wait for my 107 upgrade! I just wish they had a shop in Florida!!

Old 08-07-2015, 11:19 AM
RaceFace
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

I wasn't sure I wanted to read this considering the title of the thread and kind of how it started. Glad to see you are THAT impressed with them! I definitely know I am!! Good word of mouth travels fast!! Congrats on the setup AND the service!! Fuel Moto is tops in my book!

Old 08-07-2015, 11:33 AM
knox_nate
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Just as promised!

Old 08-07-2015, 11:58 AM
Hate Work
Road Warrior
Received 158 Likes on 138 Posts
Default I second your sentiment

Glad to hear it all worked out as planned! I did not buy my PCV from them, but have called a couple of times for advice on maps. Every time, they were helpful, respectful and I always felt comfortable. I have since purchase a Jackpot header from them and will buy my auto tuner from them also.

Why don't all service oriented companies understand like Fuel Moto?

Old 08-07-2015, 12:03 PM
hojones
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts

[QUOTE=knox_nate;14279191]Just wanted to post up my latest and first experience with Fule Moto. Really has me thinking about future purchases now. I had read on here many times how they offered great service and did a great job, but I am not sure that is actually the case.

I tired to purchase a D&D Boss Borzilla exhaust through their online store, but couldn't find it listed. So, I called them up and you know what happened....... An actual human answered the dang phone!!!!!! I was shocked.

Talked with Bob and let him know what I wanted to purchase for my new 2015 RGS. Bob's first response back was "What size engine do you have on there?". Wait are you telling me he is actually going to see if what I am buying is the right thing for me and not just take an easy $1K+ sale? Told him it was the 120 and then we proceeded with the order. Wait........ don't they offer other options for this same setup? Yes, but he didn't try to sell me on something else they may make a little more money on and went ahead and proceeded with transaction.

So, we have a real human answering the phone and then that human actually checks to make sure I am not making a big mistake with what I am purchasing? When did service like this come back into play?

Had some issue with my debit card thinking it was a fraudulent charge (thinking they probably had my phone wired and heard this uncommon customer service and figured it had to be fake), but Bob worked with me until everything went through.

You think that is probably the end of the story correct? Nope there is more to this whole thing. I am super eager to get this exhaust, because it is the last step to getting the 120 in and rolling on the the new bike that I have only rode for a short test ride. Kid waiting for Christmas is no example for me over the past two weeks. So, I decide to check back in with Bob about the shipping time frame and info. Yes, I am one of those that makes a purchase on the internet and then immediately goes to the front door to see if it is being delivered. What the heck he actually answers my emails MULTIPLE times with AFTER THE SALE CUSTOMER SERVICE. Are you kidding me!

You don't really expect us to believe this do you? We all know this kind of stuff doesn't happen these days. Seriously, I had the same great service from them. Kind of surprised me too.

Old 08-07-2015, 12:09 PM
d-streetglidr
Road Warrior
Location: South Carolina-First to secede and hopefully the next.
Received 34 Likes on 29 Posts

Some seriously good folks at FM. All I've ever bought was the license and cable for a used PV. I was treated like I'd spent a million bucks. In fairness though, I've found most folks in that part of the country to be very courteous and helpful. Great place I hope to visit again.

Old 08-07-2015, 12:33 PM
JMC22
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 328 Likes on 243 Posts

Fuel Moto is a great company and the D&D exhaust is too notch as well - I have the 2-1 Fat Cat on my bike and get nothing but complements all day long....

Old 08-07-2015, 12:42 PM
MURPHCC1
Club Member
Received 2,788 Likes on 1,358 Posts

Fuel Moto is ACES in a GFYS world!!
Bought a PV from a member....they sent me a map FREE!!
Didn't have to do that.........but they have BIG hearts!!
And more of my money is heading in their direction!!

Old 08-07-2015, 12:44 PM
not_so_newb
Elite HDF Member
Received 822 Likes on 478 Posts

don't you hate it when somebody has the reputation of giving great service and then they turn out to actually give that service ? it sucks , i know .

congratz and have fun !

Last edited by not_so_newb; 08-07-2015 at 12:45 PM. Reason: apparentely i can't type :)

Quick Reply: Fuel Moto - I Really Can't Belive It!!!!!!