Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What do you think of the 2016 Touring Paint and Schemes

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2015, 10:34 PM
Texas Rapier
Road Warrior
Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Well, I did make down to the dealer Saturday, The only one they had in stock which they just got done un-crating and prepping was a Vivid Black. I must admit it was a good looking bike.

However, after all the work I put into my Road King to get it 100% long range comfortable. I can see a couple of grand I'd have to put into it to get it as comfortable as my King. Kind of suprised a $26.000.00 still comes with the standard air shocks especially since the premium come standard on the Glide specials.

Sunday afternoon after cutting the grass, weed eating and edging I decided to clean Black Beauty up. This is usually a good four to six hour job. (Damm I hate getting caught in rain storms)

This was just a reminder to me of why I don't want another BLACK BIKE. There the best looking color there is when it's clean. But it's a pain to keep it that way.

What sucks is the only two paint choices I like is vivid black and black and silver.

Old 08-30-2015, 10:46 PM
jerryt87
Road Master
Received 30 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by Weavr99FLHT
Saw a Black Quartz RGS yesterday. I like it. waiting to see the Black Quartz Ultra Limited before I tell my wife that my bike is all used up.
Yeah, I want to see that color in person as well.

Old 08-31-2015, 07:16 AM
jmbaker3
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Have not been to see the colors but found this line...so far only one I am really interested in seeing...still have my 04 Electra Glide and each year I look to get a new one...it's been 12 years of looking and nothing.

Old 10-13-2015, 01:13 PM
txsnafu
Stage III

I'm in the process of buying a cosmic blue pearl RGU. None available in the state (TX). Apparently cosmic blue is a much more popular color than HD counted on. All currently being built or waiting at plant to be delivered have deposits on them. I had to go to another local dealer that had a street glide special in cosmic blue just to decide on the color. It's not as loud as the candies buts pops a lot more than the standard pearls. Should be here in two weeks and can't wait.....

Old 10-13-2015, 02:17 PM
DK's Limited
Cruiser
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I bought the Grey Charcoal and my wife got the Velocity Red, so saying I like the new colors is an understatement.

Old 10-13-2015, 02:50 PM
Uncle Paul
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 38 Likes on 25 Posts

Saw picture of the Red 16 Street Glide CVO. Looked good to me. Now need to round up some$$

Old 10-13-2015, 03:02 PM
nerider2
Cruiser

Nothing that makes me want to trade my Daytona Blue for.

Old 10-13-2015, 06:07 PM
faither
Intermediate
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default New paint doesnt work!!!!

I still think the color combo on my 2010 FLHTK of Merlot sunglo and cherry red sunglo is one of the best in years and I probably wont buy a new bike till I feel the same about a paint job as I do mine!!! I do like cvo colors and schemes though$$$$$$$

Old 10-14-2015, 06:14 AM
DeafUltra
Elite HDF Member
Received 118 Likes on 82 Posts

Originally Posted by jmbaker3
still have my 04 Electra Glide and each year I look to get a new one...it's been 12 years of looking and nothing.
Same here with my '09 Ultra in Flame Blue Pearl and Pewter Pearl. So much accessories installed on the bike along with Chrome. The last 7 years I've been out visiting the dealers and looked for a bike that will blow mine away. None so far and keeping my Isabella until...

Thorey

Old 10-14-2015, 07:29 AM
tv7son
Cruiser

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

For some darn crazy reason I like black, so I guess I'm good.

Last edited by tv7son; 10-14-2015 at 07:30 AM. Reason: Left out words

Quick Reply: What do you think of the 2016 Touring Paint and Schemes