Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Incredible price on Rush exhaust?

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2015, 01:03 PM
dontdropit
Stellar HDF Member
Received 164 Likes on 119 Posts
Default Incredible price on Rush exhaust?

I found the Rush Eco friendly exhaust system (REC17-FS) which includes the 3 1/2 mufflers for 287.95 with free shipping. I did a search on this exhaust and nothing came up so that tells me not many are using it but I think on a site as large as this one they must be someone using it. It consist of a 2:1:2 header that uses the oem heat shields and crossover as well as 3 1/2 mufflers. Some have said that it has a cat in it but I don't think so the Eco friendly name is because it uses the existing heat shields and crossover. This price is almost to good to believe because the mufflers cost that much. I want to think it may be open box returns or maybe just a close out on a unpopular exhaust system. I would think it would perform about like the oem header without a cat in it. If you have used this exhaust or familiar with it let me know what you think. I don't want to miss out on a deal as this may be one of those cyber Monday things.

Old 11-30-2015, 01:11 PM
golfblues
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,434 Likes on 874 Posts
Old 11-30-2015, 01:14 PM
dontdropit
Stellar HDF Member

That's it. I just checked, my credit card offers 5% cash back on amazon purchases but has doubled that for the holiday shopping period. That would make my net cost $259 and change

Old 11-30-2015, 01:22 PM
golfblues
Seasoned HDF Member

I don't know anything about them but there are 9 sets available so I wouldn't sweat losing them. I would just email or call the seller & make sure it's not just the headers & they made a typo.

Old 11-30-2015, 01:28 PM
dontdropit
Stellar HDF Member

Originally Posted by golfblues
I don't know anything about them but there are 9 sets available so I wouldn't sweat losing them. I would just email or call the seller & make sure it's not just the headers & they made a typo.
Good thought

Old 11-30-2015, 02:05 PM
dontdropit
Stellar HDF Member

Originally Posted by golfblues
I took your advice and emailed the seller. He said it was a mistake. I have to think if one made the purchase would it have been honored? The price is now $456.34. Not so attractive any more.

Old 11-30-2015, 02:36 PM
golfblues
Seasoned HDF Member

Better safe than sorry. Avoided the hassle and you don't even know if you would have liked them

Old 11-30-2015, 05:07 PM
Robjr
Road Captain
Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

My cousin has Rush on his 13 Street Glide, not much difference than stock in my opinion. Wasn't worth the price compared to other brands, but hey this is America and here we buy what we like and can afford. Check your local Craigslist, people are always upgrading. If your not looking to break the bank, ebay has some knock off Rineharts for a reasonable price, a buddy of mine has slip ons on a 2000 Eglide and they have a good throaty sound. From a glance they look identical to Rineharts, I believe the tips from Rineharts would go on.

Last edited by Robjr; 11-30-2015 at 05:13 PM.
Old 11-30-2015, 10:10 PM
Uncle Paul
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 38 Likes on 25 Posts

Anybody comment on 3.5" Fuel Moto Jackpots. Heard they make more power, but not sure how they sound?

Old 11-30-2015, 10:24 PM
SafetyMan
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 79 Likes on 65 Posts

The "ECO" in the name is not ecological, it's economical, because it's your crossover and shields.

Catless headpipe.

RUSH makes great products, it is the only brand I've used on the last 6 Harleys.

Quick Reply: Incredible price on Rush exhaust?