Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

non heated gloves

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2015, 12:36 PM
TheGrandPoohBah
Extreme HDF Member
Received 2,524 Likes on 1,421 Posts

Snow mobile gloves sound at the extreme edge just before crossing into heated gloves.
If looks don't matter, Hippo Hands is another option...

Old 12-01-2015, 05:22 PM
dyna rider
Club Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Default Non Heated Gloves

Non heated gloves that are thin and not bulky...Kind of reminds me of good and cheap don't come in the same box.
I have a pair of Outdoor Research gloves that are waterproof and wind proof.
They also come with liners that have a chemical pouch pocket for when it's really cold. I only use them with heated grips in the winter or in the rain the other three seasons. They are very warm but they are bulky and not thin. When it is really cold, I use heated gloves and they are the original heated Gerbing gloves and they are not thin and are bulky also but they keep my hands toasty and dry.

Old 12-02-2015, 12:27 PM
SnoRider
Road Warrior
Received 254 Likes on 145 Posts

Well I pulled the trigger on some G3s. On sale for 99 bucks. Gonna just plug it into the bike. Bought the dual control and some insoles. Gyde has a dual control with remote controls so I think that will be a little cleaner. Last ride everything was warm except hands and feet...which frozen even with those warmer bags stuffed everywhere. If you think about it, any good full leather waterproof gloves is going to cost a few bucks unless you get lucky on a sale. My snowboard gloves were about 150 bucks too but wouldn't be warm enough.

Old 12-02-2015, 05:20 PM
matt76cmich
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 133 Likes on 124 Posts
Default non heated gloves

My snowmobile gloves work great for me. Long rides you might want some kind of heat to help out, but i haven't had any problems riding 50 or less miles.

Old 12-02-2015, 05:22 PM
harfooz
Tourer
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

I have some Refrigiwear gauntlet gloves with knuckle armor and palm protection. They are well-insulated, and not overly bulky. They've been very warm for me, and they weren't real expensive at $17.50. I don't see the same model on their website at this time, but they are the "Gladiator" model (0289RBLKLAR) and were only $17.50.

Also bought some mitts for my wife and she really like them anytime it's cold out.

I've got Gerbings now though and ride into the teens without getting cold.

Hope this helps,
'fooz

Old 12-08-2015, 11:33 AM
rattracer
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Jessem
Well I pulled the trigger on some G3s. On sale for 99 bucks. Gonna just plug it into the bike. Bought the dual control and some insoles. Gyde has a dual control with remote controls so I think that will be a little cleaner. Last ride everything was warm except hands and feet...which frozen even with those warmer bags stuffed everywhere. If you think about it, any good full leather waterproof gloves is going to cost a few bucks unless you get lucky on a sale. My snowboard gloves were about 150 bucks too but wouldn't be warm enough.
That's a good price. Where did you find them?

Old 12-08-2015, 12:21 PM
RKZen
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,503 Likes on 1,073 Posts

Originally Posted by rattracer
That's a good price. Where did you find them?
Revzilla has a special here http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/g...-heated-gloves.

The T5 is also on sale at a less price.

Old 12-08-2015, 02:56 PM
Ragtop
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 1,011 Likes on 576 Posts
Old 12-08-2015, 03:23 PM
KCFLHRC
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 1,300 Likes on 780 Posts

If it's 30 degrees I'm taking the truck. Sometimes a man has to know his limitations.

Old 12-08-2015, 04:21 PM
GARY DYER
Elite HDF Member

Received 689 Likes on 412 Posts

There's no such thing as a warm non electric glove for riding over an hour in less then 30* temps. Period. I've tried many different ones. I love the Gerbing dual battery gloves. Very warm and very thin. Very versatile. Also use them driving my car before it warms up and while using my snow blower.
But expensive - but I'm worth it.
Under an hour any glove will work. You can also get heated grips and just wear summer gloves.

I ride all winter here in Chicago so I know what works.

As someone mentioned earlier get a pair of silk glove liners for any non electric glove.

Quick Reply: non heated gloves