Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What Motorcycle Jack

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2016, 07:27 PM
JHP
Tourer
Received 46 Likes on 38 Posts
Default Ripoffs generally do....

"hattitude; That jack looks a lot like the J&S....!"

So does the H.F., Sears Craftsman, and many others; they ALL LOOK LIKE the J&S, but the proof is in the puddin', as they say.

Old 02-12-2016, 09:59 PM
hattitude
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 7,376 Likes on 4,002 Posts

Originally Posted by JHP

So does the H.F., Sears Craftsman, and many others; they ALL LOOK LIKE the J&S, but the proof is in the puddin', as they say.

When I checked the link to that jack, I was sitting in my shop, about 5' from my J&S. The resemblance was uncanny.... I can see differences between the J&S and pics of Sears, Harbor Freight, and Torin jacks..

Certainly the gauge of the metal, dimensions, and welds would need to be looked at to truly compare. I admit I've never seen a Handy jack in person.

Since Handy makes a top tier lift table, I can't imagine they'd label & market the same Chinese jack that Harbor Freight or Sears sells..... but I could be wrong..

I'd love to see a Handy next to a J&S or Bulldog.....

Old 02-12-2016, 10:06 PM
Shakin
Advanced
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Jack

Originally Posted by JHP

One of the guy's chimed in and said that Handy Ind. Builds the table jack others want to follow , I am picking up the jack used this weekend, after I use it awhile I will report my usage and let every one know how it works out. Could be j&s buys there Jacks or Handy buys , j&s ? I will compare it !