Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Whats with all these sissy "if you could change something" threads lately?

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2010, 10:57 AM
Kevin's_09FXDF
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Whats with all these sissy "if you could change something" threads lately?

Any one else notice these? some guys say the would change to apes thats cool but most others say sissy things like oh it vibrate to much, it to hot, the seat isn't comfy enough, oh i need dual pipes, fifth gear wines, the tires are to noisy, I need forward controls, the windshield is to low, the suspension is to low, it rides to hard.... an on an on. **** man ****in buy a GOLD WING! They have all the power you will ever need, smooth as glass, and last forever..

Last edited by Kevin's_09FXDF; 05-19-2010 at 10:59 AM.
Old 05-19-2010, 11:10 AM
fireaxxe
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Kevin's_09FXDF
Any one else notice these? some guys say the would change to apes thats cool but most others say sissy things like oh it vibrate to much, it to hot, the seat isn't comfy enough, oh i need dual pipes, fifth gear wines, the tires are to noisy, I need forward controls, the windshield is to low, the suspension is to low, it rides to hard.... an on an on. **** man ****in buy a GOLD WING! They have all the power you will ever need, smooth as glass, and last forever..
Nothing wrong with making a good product a great one. Honda GW's are cool but nothing like the 750 Shadow Sprit...what color was yours Kev?

Old 05-19-2010, 11:16 AM
2K1FLHPI
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah, cause no one wants to make their bike better. Those who do are sissies.

Old 05-19-2010, 11:17 AM
Kevin's_09FXDF
Road Captain

Originally Posted by fireaxxe
Nothing wrong with making a good product a great one. Honda GW's are cool but nothing like the 750 Shadow Sprit...what color was yours Kev?
My 750 was the ****, slammed to the ground, hardtail struts, hand built sissy bar, blacked out.. ect. besides it was my first bike what was yours?

Old 05-19-2010, 11:20 AM
fireaxxe
Road Master

My 750 was the ****, slammed to the ground, hardtail struts, hand built sissy bar, blacked out.. ect. besides it was my first bike what was yours?

My first bike was a HARLEY DAVIDSON Night Train, Just sayin if you are implyin' that Hondas are for sissys then......

Old 05-19-2010, 11:30 AM
Kevin's_09FXDF
Road Captain

My first bike was a HARLEY DAVIDSON Night Train, Just sayin if you are implyin' that Hondas are for sissys then......
I'm for all bikes that are cool, the new gold wings just aren't cool i don't care how great they are. why not just buy a convertible? I'm referring to the people that buy a Harley a then complain about noise, wind, heat, vibrations... your on a motorcycle live with it..

Old 05-19-2010, 11:36 AM
bigredwing
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I sold my '01 Goldwing for a '10 Street Glide and have/am enjoying the bikes for what the very different beasts they were/are. But I frequent Harley, Corvette, Mercedes, and truck forums and find that people in general are always commenting on or complaining about something. Otherwise what's the point of joining a forum? Misery likes company!

Old 05-19-2010, 11:40 AM
fireaxxe
Road Master

I'm for all bikes that are cool, the new gold wings just aren't cool i don't care how great they are. why not just buy a convertible? I'm referring to the people that buy a Harley a then complain about noise, wind, heat, vibrations... your on a motorcycle live with it..
I agree with you none of those things bother me, in fact thats the reason I love HD they are more rugged than any other bike that I have see and heard, but everyone is different and nothing makes me madder than people complaining and sending letters to the EPA and other big brother organizations to force Harley to make something that only they want, but a buddy that I ride with told me the other day things change when you get old just give it some time. You may get tired of the noise, wind, heat, and vibrations too when you get older but no one should imply that you are a sissy for that they dont know where you have been.

Old 05-19-2010, 11:50 AM
Kevin's_09FXDF
Road Captain

I agree with you none of those things bother me, in fact thats the reason I love HD they are more rugged than any other bike that I have see and heard, but everyone is different and nothing makes me madder than people complaining and sending letters to the EPA and other big brother organizations to force Harley to make something that only they want, but a buddy that I ride with told me the other day things change when you get old just give it some time. You may get tired of the noise, wind, heat, and vibrations too when you get older but no one should imply that you are a sissy for that they dont know where you have been.
The EPA will be the death of us.. along with every thing else going on in this country..

Old 05-19-2010, 12:03 PM
riteway
Extreme HDF Member
Received 987 Likes on 678 Posts

Watch who your calling a sissy..... We got friends in Allen TX.,and they got your plate #..... LOL....
One of my rides was a 99' 1100 Shadow Spirit... Damn good bike..... Liked that 750 but well it was way to small for me....

Quick Reply: Whats with all these sissy "if you could change something" threads lately?