Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Howards Horn on Classic

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2007, 08:52 AM
mchacon
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Howards Horn on Classic

It was requested by the good Pastor, that I start a thread on my horns -- so here it goes. I decided on the Howards Horn - Dynamic Duo (www.howardshorns.com) because of their sound, looks, and superior construction. They were easy to install and after 4-5 months of having them I can say that I know I made the right choice. Their look adds to that Classic look that I'm after and thesoudn of these horns has gotten the attention of several would be lane invaders here on the highways of San Diego. I've seen them on a couple of other classics on this thread and as we do, we share ideas so thanks to those who showed them first. I have received quite a few compliments

Old 08-02-2007, 11:15 AM
Fast Eddie
Road Captain
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Howards Horn on Classic

Got them on mine.

Old 08-02-2007, 11:25 AM
old95
Road Captain
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I went with BJ horns, I like them.....but.....the lower of the two from time to time "sticks" and does not blow, I have discussed this issue with them several times, they have suggested brake cleaner to free it up, which works, but after awhile it "sticks" again, so now i have slightly tilled the horns up so perhaps a little cleaner will stay in the horn to solve the problem, riding to Sturgis next week and will pull into their booth, if they work..... fine, if not, I'm going to take them off and throw them into the booth and then ride off.

Old 08-02-2007, 11:35 AM
gunrunner
Elite HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Howards horns were invented by a fellow hog member of mine. He did a great job of a good item made by a biker for bikers. They are freekin loud!!!! and look good too. Way to go Howard. Marietta Georgia HOG chapter.

Old 08-02-2007, 11:40 AM
Zimbob
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

I love the looks of those horns, you're right, they do add to the look of the classic. you got a link for those horns or perhaps a place to buy them?

Old 08-02-2007, 11:47 AM
SoCal_Pappy
Elite HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Have Howard's Horn (single) on my '01 RKC

Old 08-02-2007, 01:00 PM
lkr0
Elite HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

do you have a link?
ORIGINAL: mchacon

It was requested by the good Pastor, that I start a thread on my horns -- so here it goes. I decided on the Howards Horn - Dynamic Duo (www.howardshorns.com) because of their sound, looks, and superior construction. They were easy to install and after 4-5 months of having them I can say that I know I made the right choice. Their look adds to that Classic look that I'm after and thesoudn of these horns has gotten the attention of several would be lane invaders here on the highways of San Diego. I've seen them on a couple of other classics on this thread and as we do, we share ideas so thanks to those who showed them first. I have received quite a few compliments

Old 08-26-2007, 08:51 AM
HarlyFan
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: lkr0

do you have a link?
ORIGINAL: mchacon

www.howardshorns.com