Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

D&D Fat Cat problems...update

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 11:53 PM
atexn4christ
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: D&D Fat Cat problems

I don't notice any performance difference other than I really twist the throttle again. Kinda reminds me of when I replaced the stock slip-ons with the Rush's.
ORIGINAL: GliderXXX

ORIGINAL: atexn4christ

I thought I would fill you guys in. I ended buying a new muffler this time I went with the standard baffle this time. I like the sound better. I noticed as I was taking off the collector cover (as the new one did not come with one) that the slits on the new one were twice as long.
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
Tex...I also bought a new black muffler for my Fatcat with the standard baffle vs the current quiet one, only because I was advised by D&amp\\;\\\\\\;D to not mess with just removing the baffle after it had been powder coated, so&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; now I will have two mufflers.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; I thought I wanted the standard baffle sound, but since ordering it, the quiet one has really grown on me and seems to be getting a bit richer sounding.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; Either way the new standard baffle is still in the box but I guess I'll put it on.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; So you're liking the sound a lot better with the standard?&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; Any difference in performance that you can feel?