Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

105th StreetGlide no where to be found!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2008, 04:37 PM
sharknu
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Camera

Lost my camera....hoping to get one soon. When I do I will post them up.
Later

Old 08-12-2008, 04:46 PM
garyhendley
Outstanding HDF Member

you are some funny mojos thanks for the laugh and ride safe

Old 08-12-2008, 04:56 PM
ButtMan1000
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sharknu
I now have about 4500 miles on my 105th SG and I have only seen one other 105th SG. And this is in a big metroplex. I remember yall telling me that it was a mistake to buy it and I should have gotten a black one! I guess my color and the 105th is turning out to be quite UNIQUE. It is nice not seeing my color of bike all over the place. Unlike all the black ones I see! They are everywhere!! Yeah I know....duracell this duracell that! LOL
G'nite

You want unique????

Try a 2004 Road Glide in "Smokey Gold"!!!!!!!!

It took a lot of discounting to get rid of the "Copper Tops", at least at the dealership I frequent.

Old 08-13-2008, 01:04 AM
sharknu
Cruiser
Default What the

heck is THAT THING????? LOL You ought to call that thing "THE ROCK"....since the color looks like a big ole Rock. LOL Or maybe call it a "BOULDER" since it is big like a boulder! LOL...just kidding...I has to haves funs!!! But I do have a serious question....what the heck happened to that seat???? Dang....you must weigh alot in order to squish that seat like that!!! lol
LATER.....and thanks on the compliment on my glider!!
sHARKNU

Old 08-13-2008, 01:17 AM
sharknu
Cruiser
Default i LIKE IT

BUT I THINK IT WOULD LOOK BETTER IF IT WAS SMOKEY COPPER! lol VINK VINK
:-)

Old 08-13-2008, 01:24 AM
sharknu
Cruiser
Default Yes very UNIQUE!!!

or maybe not since I see rocks and boulders everyday! But then again it is very unique since I have never seen a rock with wheels!!! LOL...once again Just kidding. Nice bike.....now I am going to be lookin for a Smokey Gold!!!
Later

Old 08-13-2008, 01:27 AM
sharknu
Cruiser
Default But you have to admit!!

Taking another look at it it does almost match the concrete sidewalk. I would hate to be driving that thing....cagers would have a hard time seeing it since it blends in with the street!!! OUCH!!!!!! One thing I can say is that the coppertop sticks out and can be seen better!!
Later

Old 08-13-2008, 06:09 AM
Duracell
Stellar HDF Member
Received 1,653 Likes on 580 Posts
Default Like this?

to make your bike really UNIQUE>>>>>you should get a copper colored air cleaner cover!!! LOL

Like this?

Attached Thumbnails 105th StreetGlide no where to be found!!!-copper-air-cleaner.jpg  
Old 08-13-2008, 08:07 AM
ButtMan1000
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking

heck is THAT THING????? LOL You ought to call that thing "THE ROCK"....since the color looks like a big ole Rock. LOL Or maybe call it a "BOULDER" since it is big like a boulder! LOL...just kidding...I has to haves funs!!! But I do have a serious question....what the heck happened to that seat???? Dang....you must weigh alot in order to squish that seat like that!!! lol
LATER.....and thanks on the compliment on my glider!!
sHARKNU

Howdy,

The seat is the "Road Zeppelin" in leather, from Harley.

It was the only seat that would let the wife sit comfortably for more than 45 minutes at a time.

She does not even need the gel, memory foam pad that I bought for her to use on the Mustang passenger pillion.

Well worth the cost and bulky look for long rides,

Milwaukee is next,

PS, Here is a pic of my tastefully painted Anniversary bike,

Last edited by ButtMan1000; 08-13-2008 at 08:11 AM.
Old 08-13-2008, 08:27 AM
biz44
Outstanding HDF Member

a copper colored stream of I don't know what!! LOL I guess that would be mist? LOL
I was thinking a nice copper colored windshield....that should be unique enough....no?

IN LONGVIEW PROBABLY DOESN'T HAVE FATCATS....PLUS THE KILLER HAWG WIRED SOUND AND ALL THE OTHER ADDITIONS I HAVE PUT ON MY BIKE!!!
WINK WINK....BESIDES THE COLOR BEING UNIQUE.....I HAVE UPGRADES THAT MAKE IT EVEN MORE UNIQUE!!! lol....SO YOU LIKE ALL THE GRANDPA LOOKING STUFF ON THE ULTRA AYE? Not putting Ultras down I like them too but I don't like the chrome rail guards on the bags.....chrome rail guards on the front fender and trunk with all the chrome rails myself. I like the stripped down look of the SG....but all to their own!!! That's what makes certain people like certain models...some like em some don't. You need to find out a way to put a killer stereo system on your Super Glide!! Then you will be able to experience a nice feature of the Street Glide! WINK WINK
Check it out Bro.....the Ultra Classic has 4 speakers as opposed to the SG's two. So just think you could install the Hawg Wired amp, and 4 Hawg Wired speakers for some killer sound. If that aint enough....you can add a sub and mount it in one of the saddle bags!

Originally Posted by BaggerDriver
I've only seen one other RG anniversary , which is OK too ..
It's true.....I have seen many more UC's in anni colors than either SG's or RG's.....and I have seen many more RG's in the anni colors than SG's.....who knows why though. I live in the NYC metro area only about a mile from the Lincoln Tunnel, and there is no shortage of bikes around here. Come to think of it, I dont see too many white SG's or RG's for that matter.....but I do like the way the SG looks in white.

Quick Reply: 105th StreetGlide no where to be found!!!