Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fuel Moto Power Pack

Old 09-05-2008, 09:50 PM
slawman
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fuel Moto Power Pack

After reading through the threads and learning what everyone else had done for pipes and other upgrades.

2008 FLTR Road Glide

searched and researched and decided to go with Fule Moto's Power Pack Deal

power pack includes

Fuel Moto SE Stage 1 air cleaner
Power Commander III custom programmed for your combination with their custom map
Rush 2.5 Slash up's

Great price!!

about a two hour job to install everything, and about 3 hours to wipe the smile from my face after I rode it. What a difference . True test will be tomorrow.

Sounds loud and mean , seems to run much better , nice throttle response. The only thing I noticed is when you are traveling and let off on the throttle it spits back a bit , but that sounds good too.

The guys a real moto were the best, called them told them what I wanted they made suggestions and we went front here Ordered it on Tuesday arrived Friday, Custom map on the Power commander already installed . It was a plug and play deal. couldn't be happier with them.

The have a dyno sheets on there website with many of the different bikes I think with the combo I have should be around 78 hp and 93 tq.

Last edited by slawman; 09-05-2008 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Mispelled Word
Old 09-05-2008, 10:08 PM
mlhampton13
Cruiser

I've been considering this for my '07 Ultra. I'm interested to hear how it works out.

Old 09-05-2008, 10:14 PM
sandpa
Cruiser

How much for pakage deal. If you don't mind us asking!!!

Old 09-06-2008, 08:13 AM
slawman
Novice

707.00 total, they sell on Ebay alot but I went to their website, vbery informative fuelmoto.com

129.00 SE Fuel Moto Air Cleaner
279.00 for PC III
299.00 Rush Pipes

Shipping is included in the price I think

Old 09-06-2008, 09:27 PM
skulz1
Tourer
Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Fuel Moto power pack

I just installed my Fuel Moto Power Package today on my '07 Street Glide. I decided on the Jackpot mufflers, they sound real nice. I noticed that I also get the occasional back-fire on de-cel, not bad though. Bike runs a lot smoother overall. I don't think it was a 10 hp/13 ft lb tq gain though. My seat of the pants dyno felt a gain, how much I do not know. But I have to admit, I am not real sure I set the throttle position settings properly. How important is it to get this right?

Old 09-07-2008, 02:50 AM
skratch
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,177 Likes on 2,448 Posts

Originally Posted by skulz1
But I have to admit, I am not real sure I set the throttle position settings properly. How important is it to get this right?
its very important to set the zero throttle position correctly. if not set correct, the entire map is thrown off. you won't notice it so much if its close, but if its off a bit, it is very noticeable. its been a while since i have had to set mine, so i can't recall the process right off the top of my head, but the instructions are pretty good. you can also do a search for some of iclick's older threads, been some extensive postings on it in the past. i do remember that for the 100% throttle settings, you can do it with the 9 volt battery pack hooked up and the bike not running. but you do have to have the ignition on and the run switch in the run position. and do make sure your bike is warmed up to regular operating temperature before setting the 0%, that will throw it off as well.

Old 09-07-2008, 03:26 AM
kgjl
Tourer
Default More love for Fuel Moto

Kevin and Jamie were delightful gentlemen to work with. Top notch products at a great price.

Old 03-28-2010, 07:18 PM
mdwatsons
4th Gear
Default Now what do you think?

Originally Posted by slawman
After reading through the threads and learning what everyone else had done for pipes and other upgrades.

2008 FLTR Road Glide

searched and researched and decided to go with Fule Moto's Power Pack Deal

power pack includes

Fuel Moto SE Stage 1 air cleaner
Power Commander III custom programmed for your combination with their custom map
Rush 2.5 Slash up's

Great price!!

about a two hour job to install everything, and about 3 hours to wipe the smile from my face after I rode it. What a difference . True test will be tomorrow.

Sounds loud and mean , seems to run much better , nice throttle response. The only thing I noticed is when you are traveling and let off on the throttle it spits back a bit , but that sounds good too.

The guys a real moto were the best, called them told them what I wanted they made suggestions and we went front here Ordered it on Tuesday arrived Friday, Custom map on the Power commander already installed . It was a plug and play deal. couldn't be happier with them.

The have a dyno sheets on there website with many of the different bikes I think with the combo I have should be around 78 hp and 93 tq.
Now what do you think?

Old 03-29-2010, 09:15 AM
remerson
Advanced

Just put my set on about a week ago. It is really nice. I ordered PC-V, Jackpot Dyno-tuned, and S1 aire cleaner from Jamie. Butt-Dyno says YEE HAW!

Robb