Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PC Map Needed! Rinehart True Duals, SE, PC III, 26N Cams

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2010, 01:30 PM
p.t.r.
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PC Map Needed! Rinehart True Duals, SE, PC III, 26N Cams

I'm running Rinehart true duals, SE Intake and a Power Commander III on board. My bike is in the shop getting a rolling cam conversion kit installed (06' Road King) and I'm having Andrews 26N cams put in at the same time. DOES ANYONE OUT THERE HAVE A MAP FOR THIS CONFIGURATION (or a close proximity thereof)? I've been riding for 4 years with the duals, SE and PC III, just need to remap for the new cams. ANY help would be extremely cool. I've already contacted Power Commander, Dyno-Jet and Fuel Moto (struck out, but they'd look into it for me....).

Rinehart True Duals
SE Intake
PC III
Andrews 26N Cams

Thanks & Ride safe.

Old 05-04-2010, 03:08 PM
ROADGLIDE08
Cruiser

I was thinking of putting in the PCIII, but wanted to read more on it before I buy...I will be running an aftermarket intake(Filter) and Rienhart slip-ons, sounds like you haven't had any problems with your PCIII stup. What configuration did you run , prior to the cam install???

Thanks.........

ROADGLIDE08

Old 05-05-2010, 10:52 AM
p.t.r.
Novice

You're right, no problems whatsoever with my pre-cam set up. I installed the Rineharts, SE and PC III the same day I got the bike (end of 06') and have loved it every since. Getting about 44 mpg highway, 35-38 city (depending on how I ride). I'm a big fan of the PC III and have heard even better things about the PC V. I've installed 7 in brothers bikes with no issues at all. My bike is still in the shop getting the cams done and it never even crossed my mind that I wouldn't be able to find a new map for it. My current map is M807-220 (http://www.powercommander.com/powerc...mdl=31&yr=2006).
I was just told this morning that if you use the PC V you can add the Auto Tuner and it will autmatically tune your PC. After a couple hundred miles you can take the auto tuner out and the PC is mapped. Looks like I might have to buy the PC V, too bad you can't do that to my existing PC III.
If you buy a PC call Fuel Moto at 877-729-4754, Jamie will take good care of you.

Ride safe.