Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Actual Experience with Tsukayu Fairing?

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2010, 01:03 AM
kmcfadde
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can any Dragonfly owners confirm if the fairing is in fact open on the under side?

Thanks!

Old 05-14-2011, 12:52 PM
grezmonkey
6th Gear

Im ready to lay my hard earn cash down on a fairing with the gps from Tsukayu, I'm so tired of getting lost while just cruising around, but I just got off the phone with them and it's a 3 to 6 week wait for a plain black fairing with the gps, they have a lot of free stuff like extra cables and sd cards, unit has bluetooth and a nice big screen for videos, is also esp for the hard bumps and no skipping on cd and is lockable at no extra charge....but 6 week wait? someone tell me there is something better out there at around the same price

Old 05-14-2011, 12:57 PM
pittz5
Road Warrior
Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

getting lost is what its all about!!! ;-)

Old 05-14-2011, 01:23 PM
grezmonkey
6th Gear

not when you are meeting girls for the first time....lol I need a home button sometimes too.....getting to old to be asking myself "where the hell am I"

Old 05-14-2011, 01:57 PM
dbell66253
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I don't know how Tsukayu is with their HD product line, but with the Honda products, their fairings are good, I have friends that have them and have been happy. The wait time sucks, 6 to 8 weeks is normal, and they do charge your card as soon as you order. Contacting them on the phone isn't an easy task, but they are good at returning your e-mail. If you have time, I guess you can't go wrong, but if you want it tomorrow, it's not going to happen.

Old 05-14-2011, 07:01 PM
coolerman69
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by pittz5
getting lost is what its all about!!! ;-)

Old 05-14-2011, 07:08 PM
IAMSWUTIAMS
Extreme HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Flying Horse
Personally I'm pretty sick of buying foreign crap. Heck, we're probably breathing Chinese air. No way I buy a Jap fairing.
I met Kevin of Dragonfly on a HOG cruise we took a few years ago and again in Myrtle Beach so if I ever buy one it will be his and it will be US made.
Well, the Tsukayu product is Chinese, not Japanese. Not like you would know the difference anyway.

Old 05-14-2011, 07:09 PM
Atlast09
Novice
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have had the tsukayu fairing on my sweetheart going on two years now & I could not be happier with their company or support. Any questions I have ever had were taken care of with next day responses. If you need more info give me a shout back and I'll let out a phone number and email address if you need some answers.

The following users liked this post:
chasenfins (12-29-2016)
Old 05-04-2013, 07:22 PM
morbidintent
Stage IV

I purchased a color match fairing for my sporty and it looks and works great! my sporty is an 06 and scarlet red- they matched it perfectly. the stereo sounds great and i have no issues hearing it at 80 mph on the highway. I had to get the eq set right before i could turn the volume up, but once it was...watch out! I am moore than happy with my fairing,. i had a memphis shades fairing but wanted a true stereo cd player and not an mp3 player/speaker set.

Old 05-05-2013, 02:50 PM
Atlast09
Novice
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Happy with Tsukayu

Originally Posted by Cattivo
All things being equal, this company seems to have the best deal out there right now for a fairing with GPS. Complete right at $1500 shipped. Their web site also seems much more straight forward and use friendly than Dragonfly, which I am also considering.

So, question is, can anyone actually speak to the quality of the Tsukayu set up, materials, support, sound, etc?

Also, this is for a 2006 RK Custom with beach bars, any fitment issues? Thanks.

I have had a Tsukayu faring on my 09 RKC for almost three years and could not be happier with their product. Here is my email dazeend@charter.net if you would like to see some pics of the fairing. I seem to have trouble posting pictures on the forums websight. Thanks GL

Quick Reply: Actual Experience with Tsukayu Fairing?