Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

DNA wheels u get what u pay for

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2014, 03:09 AM
Choopy
Advanced
Received 15 Likes on 4 Posts

Wow. After reading all of this I really am disappointed to hear the bad quality, customer service and business ethics. I had my mind set on the 52F. The look and price were on point. But I'm going to have to change plans and jump ship from the titanic known as DNA.

Old 05-27-2015, 02:14 PM
louislinfoot
Stage I
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default And yet another horror story

ABSOLUTELY the worst customer service I have ever experienced! I have a 23" Mammoth spoke wheel.... 2 spokes were replaced back in August. I was told that they had NEVER heard of such a thing happening. I was quoted a price to repair the spoke that broke, once the wheel was received and repaired I was told the total for the repair was twice what I originally quoted, I had no choice but to pay. Less than 3,000 miles later I am heading home from work when at about 70 mph I heard the familiar sound of a spoke breaking and my front tire going flat. I called almost everyday for a month, I had the Chrome Consultant from my work Harley-Davidson Sweetwater call almost daily to get an RMA so I could pay to have my wheel fixed yet again... well it took a month for them to decide that since their spokes never fail, that they would warranty the spoke this time & I finally was given an RMA. I have been waiting for an update for 3 weeks now. I called Monday only to be told that they were not sure if they were going to warranty the spoke or not since it looked like something hit and that is why it failed. I have 5 calls in this week, I spoke to Rick yesterday morning who promised to get me an update and would be in touch shortly.... but as usual I have heard absolutely NOTHING! Bottom line is that this company obviously does not care about it's customers safety, well being or even lives for that matter! I was lucky both times that they spokes failed and I didn't crash or worse... I would say next time I don't think I will be so lucky, but I don't plan on there being a next time. You can bet your last dollar that I will NEVER buy another DNA product again! If I were to treat my customers like this I wouldn't be selling very many motorcycles. That being said I will make sure that EVERY person that I speak to that asks about wheels will hear this story and I will make sure that they do not buy from DNA! Needless to it has been 2 months already and heading into a 3rd with no response, resolution or wheel in sight...

Old 11-28-2016, 12:12 PM
JONWYATT
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dna wheels

I'm a Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Dealer and have my issues with DNA also. Wheels are moderately priced but when they make an error in an order I often if not always have to pay the freight to make it right again and get the correct rim to my dealership quickly. This negates my profit margin and they make errors OFTEN.