Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Product review contest - free product!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2010, 04:14 PM
Brukus Motorcycle Parts
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Product review contest - free product!!

PRODUCT REVIEW CONTEST - FREE PRODUCT!

(This thread / Product Review Contest has been approved by HDF.)

Brukus Motorcycle Parts is looking for 2 Harley Touring Class owners to send our SaddlebagSecure to (for free) in order for them to write an honest, independent review. So, since HDForums does not have people who do this officially, we've decided to run a contest to make this fun!

HERE ARE THE CONTEST RULES:

1. You must own a Harley-Davidson Touring Class bike - any year. These would include all Road Kings, Road King Classics, Road King Customs, Ultra Classic Electric Glides, Road Glide Customs, Street Glides, Electric Glide Classics and Electric Glide Ultra Limiteds. Basically - all bikes with the Twist-pin attachments for their saddlebags.

Our product replaces the Harley 1/4 turn twist pin attachment, so if you do not have any of the above mentioned bikes - our product would be of no use to you.

The purpose of the product is to prevent a thief from popping your saddlebags off with a screwdriver or such, taking them off with a wrench - if bags are not locked, or the twist pins breaking or coming loose and your bags falling off while on a ride.

Our product sells for $19.95 plus shipping of $5.

2. You will have 15 days from receipt of the product to write the review and post it on HDForums.

3. You must be willing for your review to be published in other places besides HDForums.com, so please keep all responses clean and family friendly.

4. ONLY ONE SUBMISSION ON THIS THREAD FROM EACH HDForums MEMBER WILL BE ACCEPTED!

HOW YOU CAN WIN:

You will have 2 chances to win:

1. Submit on this thread, in 50 words or less, why you think you should be the one to review this product. Your entry will be judged on it's creativity and originality. Serious or funny - we don't care. This contest will end one week from today - Friday, June 11th, at midnight. And the winner will be announced on Monday, June 14th.

2. The 65th responder on this thread will automatically win a product to review in honor of The Big Brukus' 65th Birthday this year!

We want this to be fun! Thanks for posting!

Old 06-04-2010, 04:20 PM
Wassup8687
Club Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would love to test out your product.

I travel in both rural and urban areas and travel many bump bouncy roads as well as super slabs.

It'll get a fair test in many different riding conditions that your users would also experience.

Send it on over.

Old 06-04-2010, 04:27 PM
sifularson
Elite HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

I would like to review the product.

You should pick me because I went to the trouble to type this on my tiny cell phone keyboard
LOL

I also contribute to this forum consistently.

Thanks

Old 06-04-2010, 04:33 PM
FX4
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

I would love to product test! I have gone through countless factory pins. I travel a lot and need a new set of pins because of a minor lay-down at Rolling Thunder last weekend. The lay-down destroyed the pins & support hardware. It's time for something a lot more secure!

Last edited by FX4; 06-04-2010 at 05:36 PM.
Old 06-04-2010, 04:43 PM
riteway
Extreme HDF Member
Received 987 Likes on 678 Posts

I'd be very interested as testing your product as i have been considering some sort of locking system, here in Chicago we have alot of theft of saddlebags...If chosen i will give your product a fair evaluation and also take pics of installation and post them on HDForums...Thanks... o~`o

Old 06-04-2010, 04:53 PM
Badbagger
Grand HDF Member

Received 309 Likes on 181 Posts

I've spent hours searching for a method of securing saddlebags, I've yet to find one! I'll give you a fair and "tell it like it is" review. If they're damned good, I'll let it be known and if not.. .well, it is what it is. Just sayin...

Last edited by Badbagger; 06-04-2010 at 05:20 PM.
Old 06-04-2010, 05:15 PM
bpav16
Road Master
Received 74 Likes on 60 Posts

Originally Posted by Brukus Motorcycle Parts
PRODUCT REVIEW CONTEST - FREE PRODUCT!

(This thread / Product Review Contest has been approved by HDF.)

Brukus Motorcycle Parts is looking for 2 Harley Touring Class owners to send our SaddlebagSecure to (for free) in order for them to write an honest, independent review. So, since HDForums does not have people who do this officially, we've decided to run a contest to make this fun!

HERE ARE THE CONTEST RULES:

1. You must own a Harley-Davidson Touring Class bike - any year. These would include all Road Kings, Road King Classics, Road King Customs, Ultra Classic Electric Glides, Road Glide Customs, Street Glides, Electric Glide Classics and Electric Glide Ultra Limiteds. Basically - all bikes with the Twist-pin attachments for their saddlebags.

Our product replaces the Harley 1/4 turn twist pin attachment, so if you do not have any of the above mentioned bikes - our product would be of no use to you.

The purpose of the product is to prevent a thief from popping your saddlebags off with a screwdriver or such, taking them off with a wrench - if bags are not locked, or the twist pins breaking or coming loose and your bags falling off while on a ride.

Our product sells for $19.95 plus shipping of $5.

2. You will have 15 days from receipt of the product to write the review and post it on HDForums.

3. You must be willing for your review to be published in other places besides HDForums.com, so please keep all responses clean and family friendly.

4. ONLY ONE SUBMISSION ON THIS THREAD FROM EACH HDForums MEMBER WILL BE ACCEPTED!

HOW YOU CAN WIN:

You will have 2 chances to win:

1. Submit on this thread, in 50 words or less, why you think you should be the one to review this product. Your entry will be judged on it's creativity and originality. Serious or funny - we don't care. This contest will end one week from today - Friday, June 11th, at midnight. And the winner will be announced on Monday, June 14th.

2. The 65th responder on this thread will automatically win a product to review in honor of The Big Brukus' 65th Birthday this year!

We want this to be fun! Thanks for posting!
I just purchased a set of aftermarket hard bags for my 09 flhrc (cavalry) From what I understand, they are a little thicker than the oem hard bags...Will your product handle a situation like this?

Old 06-04-2010, 05:17 PM
watercop
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would be interested in testing.

Old 06-04-2010, 05:29 PM
scooter_trash_1
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Talking worthy tester

I, the grisled old biker; would be a most worthy participant in the testing of your product..I have in 42 years riding experience, bought, tried and broken countless new products. I can and will sing the praises and or shortfalls, with relative reliability and honesty. 50 words or less!

Last edited by scooter_trash_1; 06-04-2010 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Too Long for offical rules....soooorry
Old 06-04-2010, 05:34 PM
ashmarc
Road Master
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

I promise to let everyone here at HDF know how much of a piece of chit your product really is…... (regardless of what I honestly think).

I'm your man……PM me for shipping address.

Oh yeah, I have absolutely no intentions of sending your crap back to you, so please don't ask.

Waiting on that PM.

Last edited by ashmarc; 06-04-2010 at 05:37 PM.

Quick Reply: Product review contest - free product!!