Go Back   Harley Davidson Forums > Harley Davidson Motorcycles > Touring Models
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by: Fuel Moto USA

P

Old 07-25-2010, 04:29 PM
Hang Around
Default Throttle roll-off switch...what the deal?

On my 2006 FLHPI I noticed a switch right in front of the gas tank on the right side in the throttle cable. Mine is unconnected and I don't have cruise. I looked at a friends RK and his has the correct wires hooked up to it according to the wiring diagram but he does not have cruise control either. Are the missing wires a police bike thing? Does this switch have another purpose besides cruise contol inputs? I was worried because my bike is an x police and who knows what stuff they did while stripping off equiptment adding equiptment.
Are there two wires pluged into your RK throlle cable (by the tank) and do you have cruise or not?
Old 07-25-2010, 07:45 PM
Prospect

noticed just the other day that my 2006 flhri has a switch in one of the throttle cables and it is plugged in. mine does not have cruise. was also wondering what it was..

head
Old 07-25-2010, 07:45 PM

P

Tags
cable, classic, davidson, disconnecting, fix, harley, hd, location, repair, roll, rolloff, switch, throtle, throttle, ultra