Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 03-17-2015, 05:44 PM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Add your two cents to the bank to help redefine a great product.

Get caught up with recent posts Here

Get all the info, check out:Previous Threads
Print Wikipost

107" Big Bore Kit and Dyno Testing by Fuel Moto

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2014, 07:25 AM
nick@nite
Road Warrior
Received 69 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by Ben E
18,000 on my 107. Runs like a champ...no issues. Sometimes I think about more power, but then just go out and scream through the gears and realize I have plenty.
Ditto!!!

Old 08-23-2014, 09:15 AM
drf7728
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got 33000 runs great but just got an oil leak that's either base gasket or lifter block gasket. Just replaced lifter block gaskets yesterday going to ride it today. Also had to replace lifters at 13000 had 2 bad ones. put Harley ones back in. Id do it again.

Old 08-27-2014, 03:58 AM
Repoguy
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

What about here in AZ?? Anyone you can think of? You can pm me info if your choose?

Old 08-27-2014, 06:48 AM
stevemucha1
Tourer
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Put 9,000 on mine. Had a base gasket leak at 2,000 miles. Traded the bike in. Probably won't do a kit on the new bike, but you never know.

Old 08-29-2014, 12:26 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor
Received 4,108 Likes on 1,340 Posts

Originally Posted by Repoguy
What about here in AZ?? Anyone you can think of? You can pm me info if your choose?
The closest we would have is Gary Williams Performance in Pearl, MS. He is our official installation center in Southern USA

Jamie Long / Fuel Moto USA
The USA's Leader V-Twin EFI & Performance www.fuelmotousa.com
Contact 920-423-3309
Email jamie@fuelmotousa.com

Old 08-29-2014, 12:34 PM
07custom
Cruiser
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Dyno shop

Originally Posted by fuelmoto
We do not have a specific dealer for installation in California however we do have a recommended tuning center which has been very successful tuning FM 017 builds for quite a few customers, you can contact Bob at RC Cycles http://www.rccycle.com/

For those looking to have engines built in the southern part of the country you can contact Gary Williams at Williams Carburetors, he is a technical partner and an official Fuel Moto center. He is located in Pearl, MS www.williamscarburetors.com

Pittsburgh Area?

Old 10-23-2014, 10:11 AM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor

We have been getting quite a few inquiries on our FM 107 installation video's. We have our full install series on our website here http://www.fuelmotousa.com/107-inch-big-bore.html

or they can be viewed on our Youtube channel here:

Old 11-04-2014, 10:52 AM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor

Here is a sample dyno chart of the new Wood TW-999 cam in what we are calling the Fuel Moto 107 HP+ engine package. This combination was the result of testing several prototype cams, testing many exhaust combinations, throttle bodies, various other components, and extensive tuning with over 200 dyno runs. The FM 107 HP+ is a high output package and uses the following components:
Wood Performance TW-999 cams
Fuel Moto IC cylinders, FM/MTC pistons 11.0 compression
FM Level B CNC heads
Wood Performance Directional lifters
FM adjustable pushrods
complete Cometic gasket kit w/.030 MLS head gaskets
Installation CD
This package will also require a larger throttle body & injectors, upgraded clutch, an exhaust capable of supporting 130+Hp (not one the manufacturer claims does, one that has been tested) and the tune is absolutely critical. Our testing was done over a month period in a wide range of conditions with an assortment of test components. The chart posted represents the best of our testing. Also note testing was done with a stock lower end, building the crankshaft is relative to not only the specific build combination, how the bike is used & driven, most specifically the shock load subjected.

Old 11-04-2014, 11:31 AM
SGNEWB
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Posted this in the Dyno Section but feel a reply here would be more fitting and cut down on chatter in the Dyno forum. Wow Jamie, impressive build here! Are you noticing significant difference in your new (I'm assuming prototype) 2-1 exhaust? This new cam looks impressive too.

Old 11-04-2014, 11:36 AM
BrianSF-GA
Road Master
Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by fuelmoto
Here is a sample dyno chart of the new Wood TW-999 cam in what we are calling the Fuel Moto 107 HP+ engine package. This combination was the result of testing several prototype cams, testing many exhaust combinations, throttle bodies, various other components, and extensive tuning with over 200 dyno runs. The FM 107 HP+ is a high output package and uses the following components:
Wood Performance TW-999 cams
Fuel Moto IC cylinders, FM/MTC pistons 11.0 compression
FM Level B CNC heads
Wood Performance Directional lifters
FM adjustable pushrods
complete Cometic gasket kit w/.030 MLS head gaskets
Installation CD
This package will also require a larger throttle body & injectors, upgraded clutch, an exhaust capable of supporting 130+Hp (not one the manufacturer claims does, one that has been tested) and the tune is absolutely critical. Our testing was done over a month period in a wide range of conditions with an assortment of test components. The chart posted represents the best of our testing. Also note testing was done with a stock lower end, building the crankshaft is relative to not only the specific build combination, how the bike is used & driven, most specifically the shock load subjected.

... very, very nice kit. It's great to see a 130+/130+ 107" kit with the large TB making low, low torque. 120 ft-lbs at 2700 is great with the 58mm TB and growing all the way to 5800 ... congrats.

Just curious, is the compression 11:1 static or just 11:1 pistons like the 11:1 "stamped" CP+3's yielding a 10.6-10.7 static compression?

Also curious what belt did you use with the 30T sprocket? Any failures or fraying of the belt?

Still loving my setup, but, like everyone else, I could always use more. Definitely more cubic inches for me next time.

Quick Reply: 107" Big Bore Kit and Dyno Testing by Fuel Moto