Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dynojet Power Vision, the future of Tuning is here!

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2012, 06:17 PM
skratch
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,187 Likes on 2,454 Posts

i don't even mount mine. when i want to do some datalogging, i just wrap it in a microfiber cloth and stick it in the saddlebag. then i can undo it, hook it up to the computer and do what i need to do.

Old 07-24-2012, 07:28 PM
mcmahost
Advanced
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default PV

I leave mine mounted and use it as my tach. The screen in the sun isnt the best but it works for me. My speedo was way off, I needed a tune, I will be doing cams soon, and i wanted a tach so i bought this. Cured all my ills.

Sam

Old 07-26-2012, 09:46 AM
dropone
Supporter
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jrat69
Are there other ways to mount, I would not want to have it on the bike all the time, but might want to do some data logging for a custom tune. I've got a Road King, how readable is the screen in the sun?
And to those that were posting lower prices, I have seen the prices on other sites, but they do not give the double warranty, or custom maps. I think it is a small price to pay for the extra's and good service from Fuel Moto.
I use ram mount. Just google ram mount.

Old 10-30-2012, 02:23 PM
saintman3
Stage III
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jrat69
Are there other ways to mount, I would not want to have it on the bike all the time, but might want to do some data logging for a custom tune. I've got a Road King, how readable is the screen in the sun?
And to those that were posting lower prices, I have seen the prices on other sites, but they do not give the double warranty, or custom maps. I think it is a small price to pay for the extra's and good service from Fuel Moto.
Kuryakyn makes a fuel door mount that is compatable(4 screw hole pattern) The Power Vision mounts on a adjustable bracket. The fuel door also fits with GPS units that have the same screw pattern. This looks to be a great alternative to mounting on the handlebars.