I have 120 miles on mine, damn this weather. But I agree. I would like to add:
11. Holy Crap Thats Harley Is BadA$$, remarks *** the cagers/jap bikes catch up to your Ultra at a red light.
12. Crazy smile, when everyone else says, "Isn't too cold to ride."
13. Knowing that gas mileage really doesn't matter.
14. Truly understanding and feeling enough monster torque to start developing new ideas for velcro and duct tape to keep you on the bike
15. Understanding why Harley finally posted the HP and Torque numbers for this engine. BTW these are the ones at the rear wheel.
16. Once you are riding you forget all about warranty...we don't need no stinking warranty or the EPA for that matter.
17. Rationalizing that racing from light to light justifies the "race only use" HD statement and makes the engine ok for street use.
18. That little tear in the eye of a long time HD rider, you know the one who knows was around when the knuckle head first came out and knows what the 120R is all about.
19. Knowing you can carry a passenger, a case of beer, food and a change of clothes comfortably without a back pack and crouched over a gas tank while doing 90+ with power to spare.
20. Finally going to the gym to work out; but only to work out your SE clutch hand.
Originally Posted by itsaw0rkinpr0gre$$
I have 2000 miles on mine and here's my list of problems:
1. Won't stay under 90mph
2. Burns up tires
3. Causes spontaneous and permanent ear to ear smile
4. scares little children and old ladies
5. makes everyone else jealous
6. mechanics want to take it for a test ride after every oil change
7. dealer sales staff want you to start it up for every customer so they can sell engine up grades
8. Not enough hours in the day to ride it
9. makes you want to skip work
10. It was reasonably priced