Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

supertrapp phantom on a built motor such as my hillside 107" or a possible 120R

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2011, 01:00 AM
WhiteGoldSG
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default supertrapp phantom on a built motor such as my hillside 107" or a possible 120R

Anyone running one on a built motor. I have a Hillside cycles 107" build that I am currently debating doing a rework on it, or possibly another build all together. Was thinking of trying this phantom pipe and see how it works. I like the look a lot and I see Binfords cycles has it on there new BAD *** 131" roadking that they are going to be running on the flats for a land speed record. So any input at all

I still need to decide if I am going to keep the heads and jugs that i have now and maybe just go with a different cam and some other upgrades, or take it all out and maybe go the 120R route with some slight headwork there. Not sure which way will be more satisfying. The bike was just shot for baggers magazine and I have 2 more photo shoots setup for other mags and I want to change some things around for each.....and I get bored realllllllllll quick, any input is appreciated thanks

wonder if it can even touch the performance of a fatcat, which is what im running now. It is a 2:1, but is is short and not sure about any kind of baffle so it may just be a loud *** popping and farting pipe.