Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Jackpot Exhaust / Power Vision Install

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2011, 06:49 PM
CSMHOG
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 281 Likes on 177 Posts
Default Jackpot Exhaust / Power Vision Install

I have to say it, Fuel Moto comes through again!

I ordered the Jackpot 4.5" Pro Touring mufflers, the Dynojet Power Vision Tuner and the 2/1/2 Stainless Steel Head Pipes from Jamie.

The mufflers and and power vision arrived today but the headpipes are still coming. Jamie told me they'd be about a week behind the first shipment. I installed the mufflers along with a Arlen Ness Big Sucker. Then I installed the software for the tuner ensuring I had the latest updates. I called Jamie for some last minute advise before I married the tuner with my bike. He was more than helpful and the bike is running like charm.

Everything was very straight forward and easy. The slip ons are beautiful and sound awesome!! I hope the headpipes and TW-555 tweak the pipes just a little louder, I'm sure they will. I had Rush 2.0 slips before with SE-255 before so that's what I'm comparing this to. Anyway, Moto Fuel won a repeating customer with me and I'm already making referrals. I know a buddy of mine is going thier way. Great job Jamie and Moto Fuel.

Does anyone have experience installing the TW-555 cams? Do I need to get anything else besides the cams and upgraded bearing from thier site?

Old 02-21-2011, 06:56 PM
luc.who
Outstanding HDF Member

Received 30 Likes on 25 Posts
Default cam upgrade

hey, I would order the gasket kit from FM too. They have all the gaskets you need. They also sell adj push rods if you are planning to use them.

I would also recommend you search for atrains post on the cam replacement. He has a very good write up on replacing the cams.

Old 02-21-2011, 06:59 PM
CSMHOG
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by luc.who
hey, I would order the gasket kit from FM too. They have all the gaskets you need. They also sell adj push rods if you are planning to use them.

I would also recommend you search for atrains post on the cam replacement. He has a very good write up on replacing the cams.
Greatly apprecaited!!

Old 02-21-2011, 09:38 PM
GoPro Steevo
Road Master
Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by CSMHOG
Does anyone have experience installing the TW-555 cams? Do I need to get anything else besides the cams and upgraded bearing from thier site?
I just finished the same project. Did it all myself. If you're taking your tank off (I did, 4 bolts), that's a good time to run the wire for your PowerVision tuner. I mounted my tuner with a RAM mount (easy on & off).
Oh, another thing. When you install the 2-1-2 headpipe, take out the stock exhaust gaskets, throw them away. You'll notice the ends of the headpipe are not tapered like the stock pipes, you don't need any gasket.
Shoot me a PM if you need anything else.
Here's some of my latest threads since my upgrades. This one is showing off the sound of my new mufflers.
https://www.hdforums.com/forum/touri...new-video.html

This one is my PowerVision Demo video
https://www.hdforums.com/forum/touri...new-video.html

Last edited by GoPro Steevo; 02-21-2011 at 09:43 PM.
Old 02-25-2011, 11:48 PM
Ben E
Road Captain
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Sweet purr on the vid. I am ready to pull the trigger on JP PTs. How has the sound been on longer rides?

Old 03-14-2011, 07:59 PM
CSMHOG
Outstanding HDF Member

Got the headers installed this past Thursday and took the bike out for about 50 miles. I can already tell the heat issues are gone. Very easy install. I did replace all the gaskets just to be on the safe side.

I'll be taking the bike on a nice long trip this week-end with my wife so I'll be sure to update everyone. So far, I love what I have.

Old 03-20-2011, 07:47 PM
CSMHOG
Outstanding HDF Member

Ok ... another update on the pipes, both performance and sound, after about a 400 mile round trip over this week-end. I install the Jackpot 4.5" Pro Touring mufflers, the Dynojet Power Vision Tuner and the 2/1/2 Stainless Steel Head Pipes from Fuel Moto and the AN Big Sucker Breather.

I LOVE THIS SET UP!!! Both performance and sound. The sound is without a doubt louder but not too loud. I love the sound and it get better the more they're broke in. I still haven't installed the new cams and at this point, I'm not certain if I will. The download from the power vision feels perfect. My heat issues are gone, there's no pinging at all. My wife loves the sound too so you have my opinion and one from the back seat.

My last bike was 2009 96" with OEM headers, Rush slip ons with 2.0 baffles, and SE 255 cams. This 2011 103" with my new setup is head and shoulders better than my last one.

Hats off to fuel moto, great job. Keep up the great work boys!!

Old 03-20-2011, 07:52 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor
Received 4,104 Likes on 1,339 Posts

Originally Posted by CSMHOG
Ok ... another update on the pipes, both performance and sound, after about a 400 mile round trip over this week-end. I install the Jackpot 4.5" Pro Touring mufflers, the Dynojet Power Vision Tuner and the 2/1/2 Stainless Steel Head Pipes from Fuel Moto and the AN Big Sucker Breather.

I LOVE THIS SET UP!!! Both performance and sound. The sound is without a doubt louder but not too loud. I love the sound and it get better the more they're broke in. I still haven't installed the new cams and at this point, I'm not certain if I will. The download from the power vision feels perfect. My heat issues are gone, there's no pinging at all. My wife loves the sound too so you have my opinion and one from the back seat.

My last bike was 2009 96" with OEM headers, Rush slip ons with 2.0 baffles, and SE 255 cams. This 2011 103" with my new setup is head and shoulders better than my last one.

Hats off to fuel moto, great job. Keep up the great work boys!!
Thank you for the feedback and support

Jamie Long / Fuel Moto USA
The USA's Leader V-Twin EFI & Performance www.fuelmotousa.com
Contact 920-423-3309
Email jamie@fuelmotousa.com