Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What did you do to your bagger today?

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2013, 05:21 AM
pit1600
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Joker65
Pit.... That's one helluva choice there!!!! Well done, sir!
Thanks and really NO REGRETS, my Ultra could live one more year without new rear end.

To return to this thread, huge job today!!! i changed my TP bulbs, both were down for brake

Old 06-01-2013, 09:06 AM
Delmar
Advanced
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Installed FM level B heads with ACR's. This completed and complimented the existing FM 107 package i installed a year ago. Very noticeable improvement in performance.

Just need to do a few log runs with the Powervision to fine tune it.

Old 06-01-2013, 05:28 PM
VJ_SGS100
Advanced
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Few new items

Installed not today, but last night,,,,
- Custom Dynamics plasma rod - to be more visible for the cages behind me. Just a little bit disappointed... Plasm could give more run lighting in the sunny day. Brake and turn signal (i chose with amber light option) cannot complain at all. In the same time i added Magic Brake Light Flasher. Installation took around 1.5 hours all together.
- Mustang Super Solo Seat with backrest - I love Mustang seats. Had them on Dyna and metric cruiser years ago. Comfort is just outstanding. Now in progress of breaking in. Ordered also passenger seat in case my second half would like to ride with me some day.
- Progressive 944-4002 UT shocks - not the HD version. I have no experience with other manufacturers, but this one with not-so-precise sag adjustment gave ma a real pleasure with ride. All the small bumps and imperfections on the Chicagoland streets magically disappeared. Comfort of my a$$ just went high up

Happy rider now, ready for long trips
Few pictures attached.

Attached Thumbnails What did you do to your bagger today?-plasma-run.jpg   What did you do to your bagger today?-plasma-amber.jpg   What did you do to your bagger today?-mustang.jpg   What did you do to your bagger today?-progressive.jpg  
Old 06-01-2013, 07:03 PM
Wykd
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Added a lil old school color to help distinquish the bike from the sea of black streetglides running around here.

Attached Thumbnails What did you do to your bagger today?-fb_img_13701127230521543.jpg   What did you do to your bagger today?-fb_img_13701127410020115.jpg  
Old 06-01-2013, 10:13 PM
MCMXI
Advanced

I woke up at 3:30am and trailered my bike 5 hours so Jamie can work his magic on it. Should have it back within a couple weeks. The anticipation is already killing me!

Old 06-01-2013, 10:13 PM
Ohiobellboy
Road Warrior
Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by Wykd
Added a lil old school color to help distinquish the bike from the sea of black streetglides running around here.
looks great. I don't think you'll ever convince anyone that there's a sea or over abundance of black street glides anywhere though.

Old 06-02-2013, 01:00 AM
B4Wheeler
Novice

Rode to work today and on the way home my 2000 Road King turned 10k. No all my miles, but the 750 I have put on in a month is more than the PO put on it in the last three years......
Later this month, new tires, brakes, HD floating rotors, 10k service and more Bling!!!!!!.

Old 06-02-2013, 06:51 AM
Wykd
Tourer

lol around here its almost all anyone rides it seems. I went over to a bike night event recently and was parked off to the side kind of alone and when when I went to leave 5 hours later I had to stop and look to determine which was my bike. I counted 7 black SG's there now. I almost thought I had to much to drink.

Originally Posted by Ohiobellboy
looks great. I don't think you'll ever convince anyone that there's a sea or over abundance of black street glides anywhere though.

Old 06-02-2013, 03:11 PM
garycarver
Stage II

Originally Posted by basselope
Your question would be better answered in thread about stage1 upgrades, but the short answer is No, you don't need a fuel tuner with just slip ons. The air cleaner is still restricting the flow through your system and the stock settings should work just fine. If and when you go to a high flow intake you will need a tuner or other item to enrich the fuel and keep from running too lean.

Thanks for the input. That is what I thought, but you here so many opinions.

Old 06-02-2013, 06:17 PM
stevereno
Advanced

Screwing around in the garage today and changed all 3 fluids....

20w50 M1 V-Twin in crank and primary.
75w140 M1 gear lube in the trans, so maybe it won't clang as much.

Had Amsoil 20w50 in the crank and Syn3 in the primary and trans prior.

Quick Reply: What did you do to your bagger today?