Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What did you do to your bagger today?

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2014, 11:42 PM
Av8rPaul
Tourer
Received 109 Likes on 33 Posts

Installed a new 10" LRS Ultra in medium tint and took it for a test ride up to Virginia City. Couldn't be happier with my choice. Air flow is as smooth as my giant HD screen and it looks 1000 times better. James at LRS had my shield ready for me within a couple hours of my order and being local I ran over and picked it up. I measured about 15 times to make sure I got the recommended height and it's no BS, it works great!

Name:  52D9F515-36C6-45C5-B316-3474321F8E33_zpsblwdymax.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  122.9 KB

Old 07-23-2014, 06:11 PM
Scaffido
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Installed kuryakyn ISO grips and steamliner shif peg today.

Old 07-23-2014, 09:42 PM
GBeck
Tourer
Default Mods since Laconia Bike Week

So, I road 800 miles to Laconia from Hampton, VA and straight into the Speed's Performance Plus tent for the following upgrade: S&S 585 geared cams, CNC machined cam plate, adjustable push rods and their sweet lifetime oil filter. Since the header was stock it had to go. The cat was toasting me, sucking power and harming the engine, I'm sure, so the Kuryakin Power Chamber header replaced stock. This also had to be done to allow for the dyno tune. The smaller O2 bungs just don't work AND the cat is in the way! Replaced tappets as they were scored while they were in there.

Dyno results: 112.09HP/120ft lbs TQ. I'm happy, and the bike runs MUCH cooler. So much so, that on Mt. Washington I froze my nuts off! Thanks to the guys at SPP for a great job.

Yesterday I got my bike back from the dealer with 10" Paul Yaffe Monkey Bagger Bars's in gloss black. Added the Arles Ness Mini Oval mirrors. Love both! the reach is perfect and looks badass, in my opinion. And just the right height for me at 5'11". Check out the photos!

Attached Thumbnails What did you do to your bagger today?-img_0109.jpg   What did you do to your bagger today?-img_0111.jpg   What did you do to your bagger today?-img_0112.jpg  
Old 07-24-2014, 08:38 PM
Scaffido
Tourer

Originally Posted by GBeck
So, I road 800 miles to Laconia from Hampton, VA and straight into the Speed's Performance Plus tent for the following upgrade: S&S 585 geared cams, CNC machined cam plate, adjustable push rods and their sweet lifetime oil filter. Since the header was stock it had to go. The cat was toasting me, sucking power and harming the engine, I'm sure, so the Kuryakin Power Chamber header replaced stock. This also had to be done to allow for the dyno tune. The smaller O2 bungs just don't work AND the cat is in the way! Replaced tappets as they were scored while they were in there.

Dyno results: 112.09HP/120ft lbs TQ. I'm happy, and the bike runs MUCH cooler. So much so, that on Mt. Washington I froze my nuts off! Thanks to the guys at SPP for a great job.

Yesterday I got my bike back from the dealer with 10" Paul Yaffe Monkey Bagger Bars's in gloss black. Added the Arles Ness Mini Oval mirrors. Love both! the reach is perfect and looks badass, in my opinion. And just the right height for me at 5'11". Check out the photos!

Ok, I have to know. What else did you do to get 112hp out of your bike???
If the cams, plate, and pushrods did all that, I'm calling S&S tomorrow.

Old 07-24-2014, 10:08 PM
GBeck
Tourer

Originally Posted by Scaffido
Ok, I have to know. What else did you do to get 112hp out of your bike???
If the cams, plate, and pushrods did all that, I'm calling S&S tomorrow.
My CVO 2011 Streetglide made probably 86HP before the upgrades. The removal of the cat helped and the power chamber too. I was astounded when I got the paper report. My mileage suffers a bit but it pulls off the line like a sport bike. The less restrictive oil filter adds a small bit of help too.

Old 07-25-2014, 09:10 AM
acg8276
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Put her on the Dyno yesterday at Harmony Cycle & Auto in Phoenixville Pa. Fred was highly recommended by some friends who race. He dialed the bike in via the Fuel Moto Tuner and she runs like a top. The MAP from Fuel Moto was great, now she's just a bit better.

In preparation for some longer runs, this morning I mounted my new Freedom Shields 7" windshield for a 20 mile "test" ride t work. I'm very pleased with the product. When I ordered it John there let me know right away that they were running a little behind processing orders in case I needed it quickly. He worked with me to get it to me in time for a planned ride.

Old 07-25-2014, 09:40 AM
ICTpilot
Novice

Into the shop today for its 10000 mile checkup.

Old 07-25-2014, 10:13 AM
mduncan62
Tourer

Installed removable tour-pak kit. Not a horrible job to do. Anyone else have an issue with the connections being very tight, like the lock connection is stretched outward? I had to use a bar clamp to get the connectors to lock in.

Old 07-25-2014, 12:05 PM
Alphachief
Novice

Added a Memphis Shades Batwing to the RKC last night. Rode it into work this AM...love the looks and functionality.

Attached Thumbnails What did you do to your bagger today?-rkmc1.jpg   What did you do to your bagger today?-rkms2.jpg  
Old 07-25-2014, 07:09 PM
seahound
Stage I
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Grips

Wow how easy can they make it just put a set of avon hand grips on my ultra 15 min great

Quick Reply: What did you do to your bagger today?