Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What did you do to your bagger today?

Old 07-03-2015, 09:05 PM
DAMRK
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ohiobellboy
Damn nice bike you have there.
Thank you!

Old 07-03-2015, 11:59 PM
Ray on the drums
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1,134 Likes on 512 Posts

Originally Posted by DAMRK
Finally got a chance to finish the fairing on my Road King.

Nice! Yeah I'd ride along beside that!

Old 07-04-2015, 07:41 AM
zxbob
Intermediate
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had a busy day swap'n out some parts and it netted great results !

First I took off my Arlen Ness big sucker air filter and replaced it with a Screamin Eagle stealth .... I like the directional air flow cone in it.

Second I remove my factory header (with gutted cat) and replaced it with a Fulsac X header. (I've kept my Vance and Hines slip ons)

Third I removed the Power Commander (that I had dyno tuned) and replaced it with the Thundermax system.

Since I was in so far it was a great time to change all the oil which I typically do using Motul

First ride out was absolutely awesome - it is a COMPLETELY changed bike. I cannot wait to get some miles on it and use the auto tune feature but I'll say this, if I never touched my bike again it runs way better than it ever did with a tuned PCV.

Last edited by zxbob; 07-04-2015 at 07:45 AM.
Old 07-04-2015, 08:09 AM
Muleears
Advanced
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just normal maintenance for a new-to-me bike. Motor oil (Mobil 1 20-50 V-Twin) and transmission oil (Redline V-Twin Transmission oil with ShockProof Fluid). Still need to do Redline V-Twin Primary Case Oil, brakes, clutch fluid, brake fluid and a rear tire. That should keep me busy for a weekend.....

Old 07-04-2015, 12:52 PM
Pitbull2411
Road Captain
Received 44 Likes on 18 Posts

Picked up bike today after install of Fuelmoto 107 kit. Holy crap is it powerful.

Only had time for the short ride home, but people prolly thought I looked like a clown with a huge grin the whole way home.

Old 07-05-2015, 06:14 PM
wedjim
Cruiser
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

No wrenching, just rode it today....and yesterday.

Old 07-05-2015, 08:18 PM
one chance
Intermediate
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by BrianSF-GA
... try mounting your GoPro on your rear fender and use the slotted case. One of my exhaust comparison videos ....

FM 107" Street Glide w/Bassani 4" Slash Cuts-2-1/4" Baffles - YouTube
Thanks for the idea! I will give this a shot. Just getting back home.. I know I have a couple mounting option. I'll see if I can't rig something up. off to the garage I go!

Old 07-06-2015, 06:22 AM
Vividbayarea
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice guys! 4th of July I drove 2 up from San Francisco to Santa Clara Fairgrounds for the Island Reggae Festival with 8 other riders so about 150 miles total. I let the girl wear my jacket and all while I used just a leather vest on the way back, so I really felt the weather change from 85* to 50*, ah! Today which was last night I drove from SF to Soledad, then going back to SF when my shift is over so 260 miles maybe 300 when I get back today. Its the most miles I have ever done in a few days. love it.

Old 07-06-2015, 08:23 PM
t100rc
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Installed a brown Mustang wide tripper solo seat ... Looks really good against the Amber Whiskey! I have the removable backrest and the passenger seat that go with it for the sake of flexibility. The long list of non-motorcycle-oriented tasks and rain have prevented me from riding it yet ... It ALMOST looks good enough that it doesn't matter how it feels ... On no ... I'm starting to sound like a real Harley guy ... ;-)
Recently: installed my new Clearview Shields windscreen (small - dark tint).
Coming soon: a/c ( s&s stealth), pipes (probably Fullsac DX), mufflers (s&s quiet-tour), headlight (Harley Daymaker reflector), tuner (FP3)
Considering: run/brake/turn saddlebag lights, saddlebag guards

Last edited by t100rc; 07-06-2015 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Fixed a minor grammatical foul ...
Old 07-06-2015, 08:33 PM
one chance
Intermediate
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by BrianSF-GA
... try mounting your GoPro on your rear fender and use the slotted case. One of my exhaust comparison videos ....

FM 107" Street Glide w/Bassani 4" Slash Cuts-2-1/4" Baffles - YouTube
ok here is my video, first I find I only have a small memory card, I don't know what happen to the other ones. Second the card will not click in. finally got it to all work together. This is the first video I have ever posted. go easy. let me know what you all think!

2012 FLHTK No cat, No baffle, Stock air

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What did you do to your bagger today?