Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What did you do to your bagger today?

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2016, 10:56 PM
cvpadge
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

American suspension bolt on neck and trees, Smt 26, wrap front fender, monotubes, air ride rear, mocked up bags and fender

Old 10-25-2016, 07:51 PM
DRAM40A1
6th Gear

12" Wild 1 Bagger Reapers and Performance Machine grips... ��

Old 10-26-2016, 06:57 PM
05UltraBob
Road Master
Received 453 Likes on 262 Posts

I installed a set of slightly used Screaming Eagle Street Cannons that I bought from a good buddy for $100.00. I love the sound, it appears the last bit of pinging is gone and I think my right leg is cooler!

Old 10-26-2016, 09:53 PM
rocket23
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,608 Likes on 2,863 Posts

slapped on the battery tender.....nother cold night...took her to werk today.

Old 10-26-2016, 10:59 PM
Traveller501
Intermediate
Cool Did to Bagger today...

Unplugged the power commander checking to see if the PO103 code I am getting has anything to do with the power commander. I now know why power commanders have 3 cables. It's not for anything purpose for the ECM or power. It's so dumb&*%#% like me will tie them up to the saddlebag wrap around and not lie against a brand new set of slip on's and melt the black plastic connector, ruining the power commander and causing a lot of work ahead of me to clean pipe and get new AFR module. The acronym for BOAT is "Bust Out Another Thousand". Harley needs one.....Here's Another Repair Likely Expensive - Yay

Old 10-26-2016, 11:16 PM
dirtdreamer50
Elite HDF Member
Received 398 Likes on 340 Posts

Originally Posted by Traveller501
Unplugged the power commander checking to see if the PO103 code I am getting has anything to do with the power commander. I now know why power commanders have 3 cables. It's not for anything purpose for the ECM or power. It's so dumb&*%#% like me will tie them up to the saddlebag wrap around and not lie against a brand new set of slip on's and melt the black plastic connector, ruining the power commander and causing a lot of work ahead of me to clean pipe and get new AFR module. The acronym for BOAT is "Bust Out Another Thousand". Harley needs one.....Here's Another Repair Likely Expensive - Yay
Just accept chit happens. It's the only way to get thru this crazy thing called life. Went down on my Ninja Sunday, avoiding being hit by a car. Broken mirror, scraped up fairing, bent shifter, and dented tank. I straightened the shifter, and am considering bar end mirrors as replacements. To heck with the dent, and the scrapes are simply battle scars, so I've been told. Oh, nothing broken or scraped on me, but gear, and bruised all up. Personally I would have rather had a melted connector, but we don't get to choose what crap is thrown our direction.

Hope you are able to replace the commander at a good price. tp

Old 10-27-2016, 07:51 AM
rocket23
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,608 Likes on 2,863 Posts

Originally Posted by dirtdreamer50
Just accept chit happens. It's the only way to get thru this crazy thing called life. Went down on my Ninja Sunday, avoiding being hit by a car. Broken mirror, scraped up fairing, bent shifter, and dented tank. I straightened the shifter, and am considering bar end mirrors as replacements. To heck with the dent, and the scrapes are simply battle scars, so I've been told. Oh, nothing broken or scraped on me, but gear, and bruised all up. Personally I would have rather had a melted connector, but we don't get to choose what crap is thrown our direction.

Hope you are able to replace the commander at a good price. tp
guy yesterday never got the chance to lay it down.....car pulled out right in front of him, he didn't make it....frigging cars, I wish every one had to get on a bike to finish driver training.....might improve our odds.

Old 10-27-2016, 09:23 AM
dirtdreamer50
Elite HDF Member
Received 398 Likes on 340 Posts

Originally Posted by rocket23
guy yesterday never got the chance to lay it down.....car pulled out right in front of him, he didn't make it....frigging cars, I wish every one had to get on a bike to finish driver training.....might improve our odds.
We lost a rider here on Monday too. Unsure of who was at fault, but it was 5:30AM, still very dark out. Always so sad, because the rider seldomly survives when involved with a car/truck. I'm still hurting, but alive, better than gone, for sure. tp dd50

Old 10-27-2016, 02:22 PM
bottomgun
Intermediate
Received 14 Likes on 3 Posts

I did this. Getting ready for winter projects.

Old 10-27-2016, 05:00 PM
Tall Mike
Road Warrior
Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts

Today I pulled the battery out its getting cold at night here.

I really need a heated garage..

Quick Reply: What did you do to your bagger today?