Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking for a DYNO Tuner in Kansas City

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2012, 05:10 PM
OldEnuf2NoBtr
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,811 Likes on 1,064 Posts

Go and talk to Scott Watson out at Rawhide HD. He's done both of my bikes and I couldn't be happier with the results.

Old 04-19-2012, 05:16 PM
KCFLHRC
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 1,300 Likes on 780 Posts

Originally Posted by OldEnuf2NoBtr
Go and talk to Scott Watson out at Rawhide HD. He's done both of my bikes and I couldn't be happier with the results.
Glad to know someone is happy with that dealer. I wouldn't go back there to take a crap. Sales people are moron's and the service people are more concerned on how many bikes they turn out as opposed to the quality of work they turn out. Must of been pretty slim pickin's at the job fair they had. Maybe Scott's a good guy, don't know him. All I know is my money won't be spent there any more.

The following users liked this post:
Vindelascrim (05-23-2018)
Old 04-19-2012, 06:06 PM
RHillbilly
Road Warrior
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by OldEnuf2NoBtr
Rawhide will not tune a bike with a power commander they told me they only tune harley tuners

Old 11-02-2012, 12:55 PM
FV12FLHR
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by KCFLHRC
Glad to know someone is happy with that dealer. I wouldn't go back there to take a crap. Sales people are moron's and the service people are more concerned on how many bikes they turn out as opposed to the quality of work they turn out. Must of been pretty slim pickin's at the job fair they had. Maybe Scott's a good guy, don't know him. All I know is my money won't be spent there any more.

I know this post is several months old but someone who stumbles across this will think twice before walking in their doors. Their sales people and managers have little or no experience (at least on how to treat their customers) and I don't have much confidence in their service dept either.

Old 11-02-2012, 01:21 PM
KCFLHRC
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 1,300 Likes on 780 Posts

Originally Posted by FV12FLHR
I know this post is several months old but someone who stumbles across this will think twice before walking in their doors. Their sales people and managers have little or no experience (at least on how to treat their customers) and I don't have much confidence in their service dept either.
Old post, yes. But still true. Idiots at Rawhide. Mechanics, if you can call them that, are horrible. Took my bike there 3 times for the same problem, finally fixed though. They test rode my bike in the rain and didn't clean it afterwards. Not sure what they were thinking. Been happy with Topeka HD where I bought my bike. Only took it to Rawhide for that one issue and will never take it there again.