Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bright ass lights

Old 06-08-2011, 07:03 AM
elauee1
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bright *** lights

Does bright *** lights make lights for 2010 roadglide

Old 06-08-2011, 07:08 AM
Jerry1834
Road Warrior
Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Unless HD changed the tail light they do. Pretty much plug and play. They are 'Bright'!

Old 06-08-2011, 07:46 AM
devious56
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jerry1834
Unless HD changed the tail light they do. Pretty much plug and play. They are 'Bright'!
I have to agree, I don't have the nerve to run the brightest setting, it leaves you seeing spots. It might be a coincedence, but after I installed mine, it seems that the cars behind me don't get as close as they used to.

David

Old 06-08-2011, 08:00 AM
elauee1
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The tail light is 2 round lights above the plate and the 3 bar led is a running light

Old 06-08-2011, 09:17 AM
pargenz
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Reading your post, it sounds like you are describing the turn signals and Tour-Pak lights. The Bright *** taillight is the rectangular light that functions as the stock running and brake light.

Have a look see for yourself. You can always contact the manufacturer with specific questions.
http://www.brightasslights.com/site/quick-products

I have a BAL-3ST on my Glide, and had one on my King. The housing is the same as stock. You just have to make sure you get one with/without the clear section to illuminate your plate - if it is above or below the light.

Last edited by pargenz; 06-08-2011 at 09:19 AM.
Old 06-08-2011, 09:20 AM
RaceFace
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by devious56
I have to agree, I don't have the nerve to run the brightest setting, it leaves you seeing spots. It might be a coincedence, but after I installed mine, it seems that the cars behind me don't get as close as they used to.
I've noticed the same thing, cars sit further back. I've never taken it off the original setting that came with it. I got mine after reading several threads on here about them. Good product!!

Old 06-08-2011, 09:51 AM
pargenz
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I ran the BAL on my King at the pulse twice then steady setting, and at the medium brightness.

I run the BAL on my RGU at the same pulse twice then steady setting, but at full brightness. I like all the light I can get. I don't like the way the MoCo designed the Tour-Pak LEDs - they are on the sides but not across the back. I know, they sell that as a $470 accessory.

Sometimes, sitting at a traffic light at night, I'll notice the car behind me starts creeping forward. Always concerned they will accelerate on the green left turn arrow... so when it changes I apply the brake. When the light turns green they usually hang back a ways or change lanes.

Old 06-08-2011, 09:53 AM
HarleyRanger
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Got mine about a month ago. Best thing I ever did for the bike. I went with the BAL-2 that has 12 very bright lights. No problem people seeing me now, even driving down the Strip here in Las Vegas I stand out.

Old 06-08-2011, 11:28 AM
RangeRat
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by elauee1
Does bright *** lights make lights for 2010 roadglide
...and now, back to the OP's question.

I bet you have the 2010 FLTRX (Road Glide Custom) and if that's correct, then you have a pair of run/turn/brake lights plus the "custom" lower rear fender fascia setup. Therefore, the BAL-1 from Bright *** Lights that the other posters are referencing cannot be mounted very easily since you cannot simply replace a standard tail light that you do not have.

Bottom line... I don't know of any 2010 FLTRX compatible offering from Bright *** Lights (yet). Sure do wish they would bring something out though. I loved their BAL-1 on my old Road King.

Old 07-09-2011, 11:54 AM
SamStone
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 176 Likes on 88 Posts

I'm convinced my BAL works. The same guy who turned left in front of me last year and broke my hip and pelvis, STOPPED behind me at a light yesterday and didn't hit me.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Bright ass lights