Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Stolen Tour Pak...

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2011, 08:23 PM
2001NightTrain
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stolen Tour Pak...

Nope, my Tour Pak wasn't stolen, but I hope the title got your attention. I know I paid a ton of money for my Tour Pak and detachable Four Point Docking Station. I found myself a little paranoid at a few different events that some jacka$$ would steal it. I ended up getting a Brukus Tour Pak securing product and I'm very happy with it. I'm much more comfortable knowing I have at least increased the security of my investment. I know nothing is full proof, but I trust Brukus and their products. No, I have no relationship with the company, just like their stuff, as do many others. Check them out.

Old 10-11-2011, 09:18 PM
KCFLHRC
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 1,300 Likes on 780 Posts

If it shows up in Kansas I'll call you, since it's not fool proof.

Old 10-11-2011, 09:24 PM
jeff.georgalas
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

"full proof"???? Troll thread beginning!

Old 10-11-2011, 09:33 PM
Bgill
Road Master
Received 76 Likes on 45 Posts

double post.

Last edited by Bgill; 10-11-2011 at 11:02 PM.
Old 10-11-2011, 09:34 PM
Bgill
Road Master
Received 76 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally Posted by 2001NightTrain
Nope, my Tour Pak wasn't stolen, but I hope the title got your attention. I know I paid a ton of money for my Tour Pak and detachable Four Point Docking Station. I found myself a little paranoid at a few different events that some jacka$$ would steal it. I ended up getting a Brukus Tour Pak securing product and I'm very happy with it. I'm much more comfortable knowing I have at least increased the security of my investment. I know nothing is full proof, but I trust Brukus and their products. No, I have no relationship with the company, just like their stuff, as do many others. Check them out.

JMHO but this thread is a waste of bandwidth......and a shameless plug.

C'mon at least title it correctly so as to not mislead folks.

Old 10-11-2011, 09:42 PM
mkguitar
Extreme HDF Member
Received 394 Likes on 336 Posts

Jeez, I'm a gonna start carrying my "security driver set" from harbor freight--- shut some of these up.

nothing like a 1000 post thread of "thanks brutus, you are the bestest"

$3 screws for $20

mike

Old 10-12-2011, 02:19 PM
Brukus Motorcycle Parts
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2001NightTrain
Thanks for the thread. And not only will I vouch for the fact that you do not have a relationship with us, but I had no idea about this thread until I just pulled it up.

We are very thankful for our customers, like you, who like our products and want to share about them and we have been thankful to HDForums for allowing us to advertise on here and tell people about our products ourselves. I'm sorry you're getting bashed for doing this.

This newest 4-point docking securing product took about 6 months or better to develop and certainly cost a lot more than $3 for a $20 product - like ALL of our products. We're not out to rip anyone off, but produce innovative, quality, Made in America products at a good price that our customers want and need to have peace of mind. It's hard to be a new company and compete with the big guys, but we know there are a lot of people out there who appreciate what we do. And yes, we do need to make a profit to stay in business as does anyone else.

We are not on here bugging people about our products and because anyone doesn't want to buy them doesn't mean that our customers shouldn't be allowed to post about them.

It's actually very frustrating as the $$$ we pay to sponsor on this forum - we should be allowed to let people know what we're doing with our business, otherwise we can put our advertising money to better use elsewhere. It certainly does not make sense to pay to be bashed or to have our customers ridiculed for liking our products.

Everyone is allowed their opinion, but to just bash something is wrong. If someone has tried our products and is unhappy - then they need to do the right thing and come to us about it. We work harder at maintaining an excellent customer service rating than anyone else we know or do business with because it's important to us because it's important to our customers.

We also offer complete money back guarantees on all of our products. We are NOT looking to rip anyone off, but to help people who are concerned about losing their accessories. And no one, to my knowledge, has been forced to buy a thing we sell.

Old 10-12-2011, 02:28 PM
harleycharlie1992
Unofficial HDF Chaplain
Received 14,615 Likes on 4,622 Posts

Originally Posted by Brukus Motorcycle Parts
Thanks for the thread. And not only will I vouch for the fact that you do not have a relationship with us, but I had no idea about this thread until I just pulled it up.

We are very thankful for our customers, like you, who like our products and want to share about them and we have been thankful to HDForums for allowing us to advertise on here and tell people about our products ourselves. I'm sorry you're getting bashed for doing this.

This newest 4-point docking securing product took about 6 months or better to develop and certainly cost a lot more than $3 for a $20 product - like ALL of our products. We're not out to rip anyone off, but produce innovative, quality, Made in America products at a good price that our customers want and need to have peace of mind. It's hard to be a new company and compete with the big guys, but we know there are a lot of people out there who appreciate what we do. And yes, we do need to make a profit to stay in business as does anyone else.

We are not on here bugging people about our products and because anyone doesn't want to buy them doesn't mean that our customers shouldn't be allowed to post about them.

It's actually very frustrating as the $$$ we pay to sponsor on this forum - we should be allowed to let people know what we're doing with our business, otherwise we can put our advertising money to better use elsewhere. It certainly does not make sense to pay to be bashed or to have our customers ridiculed for liking our products.

Everyone is allowed their opinion, but to just bash something is wrong. If someone has tried our products and is unhappy - then they need to do the right thing and come to us about it. We work harder at maintaining an excellent customer service rating than anyone else we know or do business with because it's important to us because it's important to our customers.

We also offer complete money back guarantees on all of our products. We are NOT looking to rip anyone off, but to help people who are concerned about losing their accessories. And no one, to my knowledge, has been forced to buy a thing we sell.
I agree, and well said

Old 10-12-2011, 02:44 PM
rhlhamlet
Road Captain
Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

Glad I wasn't "full" enough to be the first to catch the "full" proof.

Old 10-12-2011, 02:47 PM
Sailrider 1
Road Warrior
Received 34 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by Brukus Motorcycle Parts

Preach it Brukus ! I love your stuff, (I have most of your products) it really is sad when people bitch about foreign made junk, Chinese copies ect ect, then have nothing better to do than bash a quality AMERICAN company that cares about their customers.

Quick Reply: Stolen Tour Pak...