Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

"Screamin' Eagle Street Performance Tuner"

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2016, 11:04 AM
dickey
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 5,480 Likes on 2,478 Posts

The Street Performance tuner is about as useful as a rubber beak on a woodpecker. Get the Pro Supertuner. I have had it on many of my bikes, and it always performs flawlessly.

Old 03-21-2016, 12:06 PM
harleymike77
Road Captain
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Just had new cams, bearings, pushrods, and breather installed last week. I am having the SE Pro Super Tuner installed this week, followed by a Dyno. Hopefully she'll be ready by the end of this week. I'm curious to see the "numbers" I will get.

Old 03-21-2016, 04:26 PM
richie
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rk99
Does anybody have this module in their bike? I have a 2007 RK and would like to add a tuner to my bike... they aren't cheap!!... anybody have experience with this piece as well as others...??

Thanks for your response, folks...keep the shiny side up!
Have this on my bike for the last 3 yrs or so , never any issues , complements a stage 1 very well . I don't need to chase HP or Torque no;s so it suits me . There are also updates to download for a lot of different maps and you can smart tune it . Got mine for 220.00 I like it a lot .

Old 03-28-2016, 09:34 AM
ThumperDC
2nd Gear

does anyone know where to access / down load the stock maps for the Screamin' Eagle street tuner? I need to flash my bike (2013 Road King) back to the stock settings.

Old 03-28-2016, 09:56 AM
cprhed
Stellar HDF Member
Received 1,066 Likes on 615 Posts

My bike, bought used. Came to me with SE street cannons, stage 1 intake, a 103 kit, and a V&H fuelpak.

I assumed previous owner had it done and it was all good. I even knew the shop that did the work. I later figured out that the intake, exhaust, and fuelpak were done early on and the 103 kit added later with no readjustment. The factory computer even still thought it was a 96.
2008 fuel injected bike fouled a plug in the mountains. Shouldn't do that. This is how I figured out the setup.
I took it in and had the dealer take out that fuelpak and put in the SE Super tuner and dyno and now it is a whole new motorcycle. Worth every penny in my opinion.

Old 03-29-2016, 01:42 AM
1Canuck
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2,252 Likes on 1,439 Posts

Originally Posted by ThumperDC
does anyone know where to access / down load the stock maps for the Screamin' Eagle street tuner? I need to flash my bike (2013 Road King) back to the stock settings.
That is a question often asked over the years. so far no one has seen a stock map. some tables were once shown on nightrider website suggesting VE at 14.6 in the mostly used area and stock timing was 3-4* lower than stage 1. Once a new map is flashed whatever was stock is overwritten

Old 03-29-2016, 08:12 AM
ThumperDC
2nd Gear

Yeah, i'm having an impossible time finding the stock map. the issue is that the V&H fuel management system assumes the stock settings so if the dealer used the Street tuner to change it from stock my V&H map is off.

Old 03-29-2016, 10:16 AM
1Canuck
Ultimate HDF Member

Yeah, i'm having an impossible time finding the stock map. the issue is that the V&H fuel management system assumes the stock settings so if the dealer used the Street tuner to change it from stock my V&H map is off.
why do you need to flash back to stock?

Old 03-29-2016, 10:28 AM
ThumperDC
2nd Gear

According to V&H tech support their fuel management system that i installed along with V&H pipes assumes that the Harley map is stock. So the V&H map would be off if the bike was flashed by HD for another setup.

Old 03-29-2016, 11:08 AM
1Canuck
Ultimate HDF Member

According to V&H tech support their fuel management system that i installed along with V&H pipes assumes that the Harley map is stock. So the V&H map would be off if the bike was flashed by HD for another setup.
I am familiar with a flash tuner like SEPST, TTS, PV. They do not care what is in there as they overwrite it anyway.
I admit to only reading about V&H but if it expects the stock tune then it is not overwriting the stock tune but only sending signals to fool the ecm into thinking it is getting a different input than it really is getting. we call that a fueler, adding fuel by letting the ecm think it is running lean. To me that is not a tuner but an add-on like a vied. Perhaps V&H should provide the stock tune if they require it to be present.

Quick Reply: "Screamin' Eagle Street Performance Tuner"