Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

10%-15% Holiday discount on Spectro Oil for HD's.

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2016, 04:06 PM
wscott
Road Warrior
Received 136 Likes on 120 Posts
Default 10%-15% Holiday discount on Spectro Oil for HD's.

Hi Guys/Gals,though i'd pass along a holiday discount offer to get an additional 10% off on Spectro oil thats specifically formulated the for motor/prim/trans in in all HD's for those that use Spectro and want to take advantage of a 10%-15% discount offer depending on if you buy a few qts oil (10% discount) or by the case (15% discount).

Spectro mfg's oil for mult motorcycle mfg's so make sure the oil you choose for (motor/prim/trans-5 or 6spd) states in the description it's formulated specifically for an HD.

BTW,i have no affiliation / connection with Spectro oil or the website/vender in the link that as far as i know is one of Spectro's main online suppliers of their products therefore i don't benefit in any way from people that buy spectro oil form the website in the link.

I just wanted to pass along the 10-15% discount a spectro oil for those that are interested to benefit from , i have been using Spectro oil thats specifically designed & formulated for HD's in the motor/trans/prim case in my 09 FLHTCU w -96" with great results,its avail in std dino/semi-blend/full syn.

See below for details.

Scott

================================================== ========

Take advantage of our Memorial Day store-wide sale!

Take 10% off the already low internet prices at Performance Oil Store www.performanceoilstore.com with the coupon code: showflag16

Save 10% from now through Memorial Day on the superior products from Spectro.

For 10 % off, after you make your purchase selections at www.performanceoilstore.com, during the shopping cart check out enter the coupon code: showflag16

When you purchase a case quantity of any product, the unit price automatically drops by 5%. With the coupon code line item discount of 10%, you are effectively saving over 15% !

Last edited by wscott; 05-27-2016 at 04:42 PM.
Old 05-27-2016, 09:57 PM
wscott
Road Warrior
Received 136 Likes on 120 Posts

Bump for awareness.

Old 05-27-2016, 10:33 PM
TheMurf
Grand HDF Member
Received 3,668 Likes on 1,669 Posts

Thanks for the info Wscott.I ordered my oil from Performance Oil Store based on your previous posts on the the forum. I have been using Spectro Oil for over forty years.They make great products. Based on customer demand my local Harley shop is now stocking Spectro. It nice to get it delivered to your door plus you can't beat the price at Performance Oil Store.