Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Harbor Freight lift table conversion to air

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2015, 07:25 AM
2goldens
HDF Community Team
Received 302 Likes on 206 Posts

I know that Lakerat is following this one, so I thought I'd post an update. As noted in this topic I purchased a Titan pump & foot pedal from Redline Engineering. The absolute safest and easiest way to finish this conversion is to get a Titan pump base.
I've been in contact with Titan and Rick Fox has been fantastic about getting back to me and trying to see if their parts manager can source one. He's aware that I'm converting a HF lift, I didn't try to BS him on that. But we've had Christmas eve, Christmas and now it's the weekend. Hopefully Rick will be able to get back to me this coming week with some news.

Old 12-26-2015, 09:10 AM
Lakerat
Road Warrior
Received 85 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by 2goldens
I know that Lakerat is following this one, so I thought I'd post an update. As noted in this topic I purchased a Titan pump & foot pedal from Redline Engineering. The absolute safest and easiest way to finish this conversion is to get a Titan pump base.
I've been in contact with Titan and Rick Fox has been fantastic about getting back to me and trying to see if their parts manager can source one. He's aware that I'm converting a HF lift, I didn't try to BS him on that. But we've had Christmas eve, Christmas and now it's the weekend. Hopefully Rick will be able to get back to me this coming week with some news.
Thanks for the update. I am looking forward to getting rid of those manual foot pedals.

Old 01-06-2016, 04:27 PM
2goldens
HDF Community Team

Originally Posted by Lakerat
Thanks for the update. I am looking forward to getting rid of those manual foot pedals.
OK Lakerat, now that the holidays are over I finally received a reply from Titan today. It wasn't from Rick Fox, the person I'd been dealing with, but I have an answer nonetheless. The good news: They can get the pump base. The bad news: It's coming from overseas ( I assume China) and will take about 2 months. Price information hasn't been provided yet.
I just replied to them and told them to go ahead and order it for me. If I have to wait, at least this is the time of the year that the lift really isn't being used.
If you'd like the contact information I can get that to you. However, since I just gave them the go ahead and it's after business hours I don't have have a part number. But I'm sure that looking back through this thread you'll find the hydraulic pump information and Titan should know from there after dealing with my request.

Old 01-06-2016, 06:16 PM
Lakerat
Road Warrior

Hey man, I appreciate the legwork and thanks for the info. Gonna be curious as to the actual cost of that base though.

Last edited by Lakerat; 01-06-2016 at 06:18 PM.
Old 01-06-2016, 08:47 PM
2goldens
HDF Community Team

Hey man, I appreciate the legwork and thanks for the info. Gonna be curious as to the actual cost of that base though.
Will post the cost when they get back to me.

Old 01-07-2016, 02:52 PM
2goldens
HDF Community Team

Looks like $39 plus shipping. Came to $56 & change. I ordered, now the wait.

Old 01-07-2016, 06:47 PM
Lakerat
Road Warrior

Ain't it fun?

Old 01-08-2016, 07:10 AM
2goldens
HDF Community Team

Ain't it fun?
If I have to wait, at least this is a good time of year for it. 3 bikes hanging around in the garage doing nothing while there's snow on the ground. I should be have it back together and be using it when spring rolls around and it's time to get them ready to roll.

Old 02-22-2016, 09:46 PM
Lakerat
Road Warrior

Any updates on the conversion?

Old 05-10-2016, 04:39 AM
2goldens
HDF Community Team

Well, as evidenced by this thread I ordered the jack base way back in January. Here it is May 10 and I'm still waiting for it. Avijit from Titan always replies promptly when I inquire, but the answer is usually the same. It's in a container on the way from China.
This is my only experience with Titan. Obviously I'm not impressed with them.

Quick Reply: Harbor Freight lift table conversion to air