Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

love jug cooling fan?

Old 03-19-2017, 06:56 PM
Bret Smith
Novice
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by hscic
I was contemplating the same thing and was going to buy the cool master over the original because of aesthetics and cfm but the mighty-mites came out so I ordered those....but keep in mind I don't have a twin cam.

For the guy who said Love Jugs suck...did you contact Steve to resolve your issues or get you money back...they have 100% money back guarantee on their product. You are the first negative comment I heard about love jugs....did you not try the frame mount? The purpose of the fan is to blow cool air over the cylinders to dissipate heat from the hot cylinders so the hot air has to escape to the other side...I believe the objective is to keep the engine cool so the riders are comfortable. Is the fan always on when your motor is running to keep it cool? I am not disputing your claim just providing other thoughts.
Sure did try to contact Steve and never got a response at all through email or phone call. Funny story, as soon as Steve saw this post today he called my personal number, its just too bad he/they werent that prompt when I was experiencing the dissatisfaction a year ago

Old 03-19-2017, 07:13 PM
Bret Smith
Novice
Default To Steve

Steve,
I received your voice message today stating that you found my account information and wanted to discuss outside of the forum. So that validates that you "should" have the documented concerns I expressed at the time , approximately 1.5 years ago, when the problems occurred. Had you been this prompt when I emailed, or called, or posted a negative thread on here when this was happening I would have been happy to discuss. To say that Love-Jugs "suck" may have been a little harsh and unprofessional, however I have been a little twisted since the incident. I no longer have the COOLMASTER fans, nor the VIBRATION -MASTER mount, they were removed and thrown in the trash. Yep $500 paper weight is what I ended up with.
Since you left a message stating that you located my account info, you "should" be able to see exactly what and when I made the purchase. At this point if you feel so inclined to make things right; provide a full refund. If you chose to do so I will happily delete my negative comments and never post anything negative again. Ball is in your court

Old 03-20-2017, 12:14 AM
Love Jugs
Former Sponsor
Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Bret Smith
Sure did try to contact Steve and never got a response at all through email or phone call. Funny story, as soon as Steve saw this post today he called my personal number, its just too bad he/they werent that prompt when I was experiencing the dissatisfaction a year ago
Bret,
I'm not about to mix it up with you here. I have full records of this transaction from 2015. I'm happy to speak with you man-roman on the phone to clear up any misunderstanding. You have my number and my invitation. Call me tomorrow.

Old 03-20-2017, 02:29 PM
pearsom
Cruiser
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

I had these Love Jug, Mighty Mites installed last week at Daytona Bike Week, Speedway site. I'm very pleased with both the product and the install. Install was provided by X-Treme Bikes of Orlando, FL. Thanks folks, well done.

Old 03-20-2017, 06:32 PM
RVTRKN
Cruiser
Received 20 Likes on 12 Posts

I got the Cool Masters on order last night, so I should see them before the weekend. Bret, I did consider other brands, but the personal touch is what sold me, as well as the demonsrations. I don't obviously know your situation or the hassle you went through, but that's not what I experienced. It probably would have benefitted you more in not throwing them away. You can't expect reimbursement if you don't have the Love Jugs for return. Crap happens and warranty should have covered it. I'll be riding close to 3000 miles in May with the Love Jugs on my Harley, so if there as bad as you say, they'll be under warranty, and I'll have the product for return.

Old 03-20-2017, 06:37 PM
Bret Smith
Novice

Good luck

Last edited by Bret Smith; 03-20-2017 at 06:43 PM.
Old 03-20-2017, 07:49 PM
chevelledude
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Its a little upsetting to see the new ones on a bike that was at Daytona and Iam still waiting for at least a confirmation that mine have shipped. I have paid in full 20 days ago and would like to know when to expect my order.

Old 03-20-2017, 09:51 PM
Love Jugs
Former Sponsor
Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts

Sorry if there was any misunderstanding. When you ordered I hope it was clear that all orders would be shipped during the second and third full weeks of this month.

In spite of a blizzard in New England where they are mailed from costing us a couple of days, unprecedented demand at Daytona, and way more orders than we anticipated, we still expect that all orders will be shipped out this, the third full week of the month, as promised.

Our guys and myself are working around the clock to keep our word. I'd appreciate it if you all would give us the space to actually work on getting them all out so we can get them to you ASAP.

Steve

Old 03-22-2017, 12:36 PM
( . Y . )
Advanced
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

While I definitely empathize with chevelledude, and know there are a lot of folks not too empathetic as you have people bragging they got theirs already.

Yes, initially I was a little pissed to see people at Daytona, who probably didn't order in advance, getting stock that could have been shipped to those who ordered on day #1 but it is what it is.

However, I think the explanation by Steve is reasonable as to Stella messing things up a bit. With any new product roll out there may be distribution problems and coupled with the decision (a smart marketing one if you ask me) to sell inventory at Daytona, it is causing some of us who had communicated with Steve prior feeling a little left in the dark.

Now, I have sent e-mails without response as my bike is in the shop and this is the last thing to go on it before we roll it out the door. But, I would rather have them making the darn things than responding to my e-mails.

What they could have done proactively was just send out a mass mail (they should have an e-mail database for their orders) and just explain;

"Hey, Stella sucked and not in a good way. We've had some delays on our suppliers side with inventory but are working arduously to get things out. You may see some of our pre-designated Daytona inventory going up on the interweb and we're excited to see customers love them." or something to that effect at least

The following users liked this post:
mastergunnera8 (03-22-2017)
Old 05-23-2017, 10:09 PM
Peter Sedrak
2nd Gear
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Some pics

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: love jug cooling fan?