Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone got a Corbin Dual Tour on their E Glide??

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2012, 12:22 PM
joejakegrace
Novice
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Anyone got a Corbin Dual Tour on their E Glide??

Looking for a picture showing the Dual Tour seat WITHOUT the tour pack. I have a quick detach kit and plan on about 1/2 riding without the tour pack. The Dual Tour has a few benefits to me a) it is a true dual, long range seat but isn't oppressively ugly or large; b) it's got true leather seating; c) you can order one adjustable backrest and use it for driver or pax position - thereby eliminating the need for the HD backrests which are pretty ugly for the most part.....

I want to see how it looks with nothing else on the back of the bike - how tall does the rear part of the seat look? Thoughts/experience/pictures appreciated!!

Oh yeah....wasn't planning on ordering a tour pack backrest/armrest from corbin - how noticeable with the difference between the corbin seat/backrest and the stock tour pack backrest look??

Thanks,

DW

Old 03-28-2012, 03:18 PM
jrike
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default corbin

i can tell u i loved my corbin dual tour.however that was a dyna.i plan on ordering one for my flhx as soon as i can afford to.the back rest is fine but is not as easy to put on as led to believe,you must remove the seat and tighten a set screw.doesnt sound like much but with the allen wrench supplied and the angle id go harley rider back rest if i was to do it again.good luck.