Go Back   Harley Davidson Forums > Harley Davidson Motorcycles > Touring Models
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by: Fuel Moto USA

P

Old 04-02-2012, 11:35 AM
Senior Rider
Default Street Glide Wind Deflectors

Since the Harley fork mounted wind deflectors will not fit street glides I was wondering if anyone has tried these wind deflectors this guy is selling on eBay?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/280855566989...84.m1423.l2649
Old 04-02-2012, 11:42 AM
Outstanding HDF Member

I bought the set that have the holes for the turn signals from rtmr, they fit great but won't clear my hard lowers. I have been debating keeping them for if I ever take the lowers off, but I doubt that, so I may just sell them. They're black though, I think you're looking for chrome. My point is, good quality, look great and fit perfect. I like the way they wrap the bullets.
Old 04-02-2012, 11:58 AM
Road Master

I have the chrome set with the turn signal cutouts. Work real good at keeping wind buffeting to a minimum, but look awful ugly.
I took em off and added the front fork baffle and fairing wind deflectors and that seems to work well enough that I can just run with those and leave the fork ones off for time being.

John 14:6 Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me".
Old 04-02-2012, 01:30 PM
Road Warrior

Got my Street Glide chrome deflectors from Harley Dealership. Easy install, and the turn signals fit through the holes in them.

Made a huge difference for me. Even though I do not like the styling, they make the buffeting go away and I can enjoy the ride! (also have slightly higher than stock windshield
Old 04-02-2012, 01:35 PM
Outstanding HDF Member

I have/had them. I don't have stock turn signals so, I had to make a few adjustments to them a dremel. They fit fine, but I wasn't impressed with the overall performance of them. Plus, I didn't like the way they looked. I only wanted them for cold weather use and figured that they were too much of a PITA to take on/off so I just left 'em off.
Old 04-02-2012, 01:35 PM

P