Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wheeldock EZ-Up Centerstand Question

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2012, 03:22 PM
jberg
Road Warrior
Received 36 Likes on 28 Posts

Mine works perfectly too. Rod has been very fair and helpful when needed. If tire pressure is right you may need the model for lowered suspension.

Old 04-17-2012, 08:25 PM
Airborne Limited
Supporter
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks all for the suggestions and info. I have contacted Rod, President of Wheeldock, and he has been quick to respond to all my emails and send suggestions for things to check, so no complaints there. I will double check my shock and tire pressures again just to be sure I'm not crazy. Also, I think I will have my buddy take his wheel dock off and switch with mine to check if it makes a difference on either bike. Hopefully that will settle the issue and Rod and I can work out a satisfactory fix.

Old 04-17-2012, 08:49 PM
Tinman265
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

My 2011 FLHTK is super easy to put up on the stand...... Seeing how your friend has one I would try the old switch-a-roo and see how it works.

When I first got mine, a couple of times when I got home, I had problems getting the bike on the centerstand then I realized to pull in the clutch so the bike would roll....DUH

Besides my own stupidity the centerstand works great!!

Old 04-17-2012, 09:39 PM
PhoneGuy-MI
Tourer

No issues with the EZ center stand that I installed last week on my FLHX (CS-09L) as a matter of fact, it goes up so easy that I often double check it because I can't believe it is fully engaged.
I would call Rod at Wheeldock tomorrow. He is a very nice guy and I am sure if there is an issue he will know what the issue is right away. My guess is that it has something to do with the height of your bike vs the stand you installed. I was going to order the regular CS-09 and Rod explained that I needed the shorter CS-09L version due to my SG is a shorter bike. But pure speculation on my part. Call Rod, he will know for sure.

Good luck.

Old 04-05-2013, 06:41 AM
Wishbone68
6th Gear

I installed mine on my 2012 FLHTK and it worked great for a few months....until my 63 year old legs broke the foot lever....I'm pretty sure it was my technique but I did notice that when I held the bike vertical and went to place it on the stand....that the bike seemed to rock a little bit....I have sent it back and Rod was very helpful....so now waiting for it to return.....the legs on mine may have been longer ....I will call Rod and ask him about that....thanks