Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Adding tour pack extras to Street Glide

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2012, 12:33 PM
hd_rolling
Supporter

Received 146 Likes on 87 Posts
Default Adding tour pack extras to Street Glide

Ive had a tour pack since I bought my Street glide in 2010. It only goes on when the wife rides but soon I'll be retiring from the military and going on a cross country road trip. I have the stock detachable king tour pack with street glide stich wrap around back rest but wanted the safety of the ultra tour pack lights to add more visability. A couple months ago I added the hog tunes speaker pods with the stock front speakers and connected a used J$M 250 amp to power them and the front boom speakers I have. Everything went as planned and sound great and looks perfect. So I ordered the LED wrap around tour pack lights like the CVO's and the side marker LED lights.
I ordered the ride time tech harness to connect the rear fender light wire to the tour pack as well, it just plugs in line.
I also ordered there wrap around led module that makes the lights run/brake/stop and turn with the full brake when turning and the side marker run/turn module.

Has anyone else installed these modules? The ads say no equalizer needed and my 2010 street glide only has the two bullet style run/turn/brake lights so I don't think I need to order anything else but if anyone has had issue or recommendations I would like to hear them.
Thanks
Deuce

PS, I tried emailing /calling and leaving a message with ride time but recieved nothing but there web site it easy to use so I just ordered everything.