Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FBI fender

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2012, 06:11 PM
edthesniper
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FBI fender

Has anyone installed an FBI front wrap around fender? If so did you have them paint it? Also how was the quality of the paint, fender and mounting brackets? I have a 21" front wheel. I really want one. I am also interested in their rear fender & bags...

Old 07-09-2012, 08:18 PM
Hogpro
Former Sponsor
Received 45 Likes on 43 Posts

We have installed one in the past and the paint was nice plus the chrome brackets are good quality. They offer almost all the factory HD paints so that is a plus. We also offer a good quality steel wrap fender but we only offer it unpainted or in gloss black.

Old 07-09-2012, 08:25 PM
Wanna Ride
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 59 Likes on 18 Posts

I'd rather ride a POS, ragged, twenty-year old Yamazuki, than put anything on my bike from FBI.

Old 07-09-2012, 08:28 PM
edthesniper
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Why is that?

Old 07-10-2012, 07:44 PM
Wanna Ride
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 59 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by edthesniper
Why is that?
On several occassions, I have seen the worst customer service, of any aftermarket company I have ever dealt with. And at different rallies I've been too, they have several people staffing their display that have no knowledge of their products, applications or technical experience.

It's difficult to open up your wallet, and get behind a company that represents itself that way.

Old 07-11-2012, 01:54 AM
Dew Me
Elite HDF Member
Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

I don't think there is anything particularly special about their front fenders, but for the back...
I love that stretched wide fender. Bad Dad is the only one I've seen that looks quite like that. Bad Dad's is not a fender but a fender cover though. Does anyone besides FBI make this fender as a full fender?

Old 07-11-2012, 04:41 AM
slammed05fatty
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Wanna Ride
On several occassions, I have seen the worst customer service, of any aftermarket company I have ever dealt with. And at different rallies I've been too, they have several people staffing their display that have no knowledge of their products, applications or technical experience.

It's difficult to open up your wallet, and get behind a company that represents itself that way.
i would have to agree, i have tried buying from them twice. first time i recieved the wrong part adn they kept telling me it fits, finally got them to refund my money. next time i ordered from them i got email within days saying my package shipped. i waited over a week ands emailed them took them almost 2 weeks to respond saying they will look into it. it took them aother week to tell me the part was backordered. so it took about 5 weeks total to not get my ppart and fight for another week to get my money back

Old 07-11-2012, 06:41 AM
EasternSP
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 21,840 Likes on 8,408 Posts

I bought their 200mm rear wheel kit that included a swing arm, fender, motor and tranny offset and the assoicated nuts and bolts. They painted the fender to match the stock Harley paint. I'm satisfied with the color.
I would have to agree with the comments about customer service. They are kinda slow in getting stuff out to ya, but then, I think they are more setup to provide the mechanical service. If the cashier at the show didn't know to much detail about the parts, it may be pretty much the same as asking the cashier at a Harley dealer for tech information. They just don't know and ya can't expect them to know either. Ask the right person.

Old 07-11-2012, 06:53 AM
ericl
Road Warrior
Received 59 Likes on 41 Posts

The front is FBI 21" wraparound, I bought unpainted. Quality is good no issues with CS.
The back fender is sinister it's. A replacement.

Old 07-11-2012, 06:57 AM
Kesean
Stellar HDF Member
Received 373 Likes on 146 Posts

Got my front and rear fender from them along with my stretched bags. Good quality paint job. I had no issues from them concerning service or otherwise. And got my parts in a timely manner.

Quick Reply: FBI fender