Thanks, for the quick replays. Yes I did see the Baggers Mag article, its good, yet It doesn't give the riders view after it being installed for a while. Also saw the videos, and there is a cute one with the Babe hitchhiking. I also saw one other mention of someone who has one, but not really with much detail. Surprised with the amount of folks out there, that more haven't been sold, or so it might seem, or no ones talkin!!
My questions are
1. How does it affect wiring, antennas etc on install?
2. What about license plate, does it have to be relocated?
3. Are the seats comfortable? Is the seating position different than stock?
4. Is the passenger pillion larger? More comfortable than stock?
5. Any thoughts on the back rest, I understand it only move up and down, so how is the rake?
6. Does it rattle?, is the sliding mechanism well designed.
What pros and cons, if you've had one for a while.