Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Screamin' Eagle Spark Plugs

Old 02-10-2014, 07:06 PM
SSJ
Road Captain
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ONEDOWNAND5UP
Your dealer doesn't make any more on the S/E plug than he does on the regular ones. The Motor Co. is the one making bank.

Mark
NOT True the dealer does makes more on higher priced plugs.

Old 02-10-2014, 07:09 PM
SSJ
Road Captain
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by IncognitoProducts
Yes, Sir. I sure do. Enter promo code: giveme10 at check out. To get 10% off your order at check out. Thanks for asking.
10% but Sorry I refuse to pay $12 shipping on 2 spark plugs...

Old 02-10-2014, 10:08 PM
Tactical111
Road Master
Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Put the Pulstars in my F150 and no diff in mileage though does seem a little crisper in response. Sorry to say these F150s are born to suck gas no matter what you do it seems.

Old 02-16-2014, 02:14 PM
buford1488
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

my sportster ran like crap with s.e plugs......

Old 02-16-2014, 03:20 PM
hd_rolling
Supporter

Received 146 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by Tactical111
Put the Pulstars in my F150 and no diff in mileage though does seem a little crisper in response. Sorry to say these F150s are born to suck gas no matter what you do it seems.
I tried the pulsars last year just for the hell of it, with in a week it started running funny so I pulled the plugs and one of the pulsars was missing the electrode. That was on my 106, not sure if it had anything to do with that engine crapping out but I ended up having to get a new engine.

My 120r came with the se plugs, not sure what I'm going with when its time to replace these?

Old 02-19-2014, 09:51 PM
websterdan
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Exclamation Good Luck

Originally Posted by IncognitoProducts
Please take a look at this video...

Pulstar Pulse Plugs (Iridium) VS NGK Iridium Spark-Plug bench test... You Decide.

http://youtu.be/8o00v_Rggt8

www.pulstar-incognitoproducts.com - Every Spark-plug on the market today is ONLY capable of discharging a maximum of 50 watts to ignite fuel. And Power Ignites Fuel! The Pulstar Pulse Plug has an internal capacitor, that captures the power normally wasted by Spark-plugs, using it to ignite the fuel charge. Both plugs ARE the same heat range, the Pulstar plug does NOT produce a hotter spark. It produces a larger spark with more surface area, creating a larger Flame Kernel that burns fuel sooner. Extracting more power from every fuel charge. A good example is...the Spark-plug is a flash light, and the pulse plug is the camera flash. Even though they both can use the same power supply, 2 AA batteries. The camera flash is many times brighter & larger even though it does not last very long. The same is true of the ignition source from the Pulse Plug...in your engine 1 Million watts only needs to last for 2 billionth of a second. Enough time to ignite fuel, but brief enough to NOT over heat vital engine components. The Pulstar Pulse Plug...will NOT harm your engine.
I had these, might have started better, other than that????
I had miss fire issues at 5-7 k, pulled plugs.....looked good. Replaced fuel filter same issue
(top end miss fire). Noticed carbon tracking on side of plug, pulled from plug (Insulator and center electrode spun freely.
Took back for warranty. used anti-seize and torque wrench. same for rear (didn't feel right), pulled plug threads not stripping...????put back in and threads broke off in head.
Took both back and got my money back

Old 02-19-2014, 10:04 PM
oldwarrior
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I run the SE Plugs on my Evo dresser, I've tried 8 or 9 different plugs over the years on the Dresser, it runs best on the SE, go figure.

Old 06-25-2014, 10:39 PM
bagman1
Elite HDF Member
Received 51 Likes on 49 Posts

New response to a very old thread. Someone back around post 36 said lets hear from engine builders. I say although there may be a few qualified to comment, I say more importantly lets hear from the GOOD tuners, not builders! Not all builders are really qualified to comment on a tune although a lot of them think they are.
I just went through 2 builders in the last 12 months, first one did everything, including fuking up my motor, the second one did a much much better job, but the hi flo injectors were way too fat 10:1 and the builder didnt catch it, the tuner did.
The first build was 101/108, the second one came out 124/121, and I had NGK's, the tuner told me the same thing about oem plugs, and you know what I believe him over unknowns on the net here especially when they are banned. I know its my money, but this guy could hear a bike coming or going down the street and pinpoint with accurracy what was wrong with the tune, and exactly what parts in the motor will cause it. I just picked up a set of oems today.
I was told 20 years ago what about plugs, and everyone that has been in business for 30-50+ years all said OEM only and no substitutes.

Old 06-26-2014, 04:21 AM
mikeo33y
Road Warrior
Received 114 Likes on 69 Posts

i got em because theyre cool. I have no problem spending 4 stinkin bucks more and i am not rich by no means. I used iridium plugs in all my bikes over the years. I just dont read that much into plugs since i just spent 24k on a bike. 16 bucks worth of plugs are going in my bike without a blink