Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Two Cycle Guys

Old 05-05-2014, 12:59 PM
Frogprince
Road Captain
Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts

Old thread revival I know...

I wanted to put my 2cents in on this site. They are awesome and easy to work with. I put an order in for a Le Pera seat on Wednesday last week and had it Friday night.

The price was one of the lowest around and reasonably shipping charges. I will look at them in the future for more parts.

Old 05-05-2014, 07:44 PM
chrisfoot
Advanced
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

OK, I also purchased a Mustang seat. Their cost for the new seat was equal to or less than I could find a used one for. I was pricing every day for a week or so.

Got it in 2 days. Best deal I've gotten from a vendor.

Old 05-05-2014, 08:05 PM
Northbound Southerner
Elite HDF Member
Received 85 Likes on 70 Posts

Yep! Great vendor. Good prices and exceptional service! They are truly a small business that does it right.

Old 05-06-2014, 08:40 AM
FenderGuy53
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by davidsdad
Never heard of them.....got a link to their web site?
Two Cycle Guys

Old 07-24-2014, 10:13 AM
mijoni1966
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ordered a Mustang Fastback seat for my Iron, got it a day and a half later. TCG had the best price I could find and the service was great, will do more business in the future!

Old 07-31-2014, 06:26 PM
deputydog1157
6th Gear
Default Excellent

Bought a Kuryakyn tail light, turn signals for both front and rear and the alarm compatible load equalizer. When the equalizer was on back order, they contacted me to ask if I preferred to have order shipped all together or in pieces. The total for all of the above was $100 cheaper than anywhere else. The control module was bad, and I received a replacement kit in 2 days. Great company to deal with and I will be buying many more things from them. Check them out at www.twocycleguys.com and you wont be disappointed.

Old 10-22-2014, 08:24 PM
Ohiobellboy
Road Warrior
Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

I'll toss out a few good words for these guys also. Ordered a T-Bags Dakota bag from them. Shipped it was $60 less than list and I couldn't find anyone listing them at a discount. Ordered it Monday night. Got the tracking info Wed morning. Check the tracking when I got home from work and about 15 minutes later Brown showed up at my door with it. Granted I only live one state away but that's damn good customer service.

Old 10-22-2014, 11:26 PM
RedGlide12
Cruiser

I just ordered a set of S&S pushrods and a cam install kit for a buddys bike. Price shipped was $174.70 way cheaper than all of the other vendors. Ordered it on Monday night and the UPS guy dropped it off today (Wednesday) Great place, 1st place I check when looking for parts.

Old 10-23-2014, 12:27 AM
06SGWA
Road Master
Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

I don't know how they do it. I bought a tomtom rider gps from them for $300. That's cheaper than people are selling their used ones. I called the guys on the phone to confirm the price and they shipped it out same day.

Old 03-03-2015, 01:56 PM
NC_Yankee
3rd Gear

They suck. I ordered my pipes and they cancelled the order, after I paid, because they supposedly messed up and listed them for $70 too cheap. I'd rather pay twice as much as they are offering them to me now, and do business with someone else, who honors their prices.

I also called them about it and the guys' attitude was like oh well, so sad, too bad, it's your problem, we aren't selling it to you ... do something about it if you want.

Don't do business with these jerks. It isn't worth saving a few $$.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Two Cycle Guys