Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Demon Cycle's pipes

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2013, 05:40 PM
chinookman
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Demon Cycle's pipes

So I wanted new pipes for the bike. Awhile back I got the fullsac tru dual set up. I put some screamin eagle pipes on it and hated them. It took awhile for me to convince the boss (wife) that I needed new pipes again. I finally did but on a budget. I went with the Demon Cycle's pipes for $110. But I noticed on there site they had blemished pipes. I called and they said they got a bad batch and they had minor blueing. I figured it did not matter since I have extended bags and can't see anything but the tip anyways. Well I got them and can't find a thing wrong with them. I looked them over pretty good too. I put them on and love the sound. It was he sound I was looking for when I switched to duals. Now I know alot of people have issues with Demon Cycle's but I can't complain. I received the pipes in 5 days from the time I ordered them. They shipped from Florida and I live in Oregon and it was free shipping. Anyways just wanted to give my .02 cents.

Attached Thumbnails Demon Cycle's pipes-bike.jpg  
Old 01-12-2013, 05:56 PM
Fatboy Brian
Grand HDF Member
Received 464 Likes on 191 Posts

Glad it worked out for you, must have been a mix up on their part. Some poor guy probably paid retail for a set of scratched pipes.