Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

**Winner Announced**MGS TRUE DUAL GIVEAWAY (Contest #3-February 2013)

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2013, 09:16 PM
Terry TK
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 154 Likes on 52 Posts
Default **Winner Announced**MGS TRUE DUAL GIVEAWAY (Contest #3-February 2013)

Contraulations to "Bagger Jim"

Hey Guys,

We are giving away another set of MGS True Duals. This contest will run now until February 28th. To enter, you must be an HDForums member and submit a photo of your bike. The photo must be taken during the time of the contest to qualify. The winner will be picked at random. At the end of the contest the winner will be picked 5 business days after the contest is over and will be notified.

Winner will receive:

MGS TRUE DUALS!
Full MGS True Dual Exhaust System (chrome finish)
Fits ALL Touring Models 1995-2012
Dyno Developed for a 15% Power Gain!
Stepped Headers, 4-inch Mufflers, Your Choice of tips
http://www.mgscustombikes.com/mgs-exhaust/true-duals/

Start posting.. Have fun and good luck! Please use this thread to post for the contest, and feel free to ask any questions or post your comments.”

Thanks,

The HDForums Administrative Team

HDForums.com – MGS True Dual Giveaway - Official Rules
1. Eligibility: HDForums.com’s MGS True Dual Giveaway (the “Contest”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia over the age of 18 with access to the Internet and a valid email account. All employees of Internet Brands, Inc. (“Sponsor”), all employees of MGS Custom Bikes, Inc. (“Contest Partner”), all associated agencies and their respective affiliates, licensees or agents (collectively, “Contest Entities”), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to participate in the Contest. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entry in the Contest constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.2. Contest Period: Unless specified otherwise, the Contest entry period begins when the Contest is posted on HDForums.com and ends at 5:00 p.m. (Pacific time) on February 28, 2013 (the “Contest Period”). Winner will be selected from entries properly submitted and timely received during the Contest Period.3. Contest Entry: You may enter the Contest during the Contest Period by using an APPROVED method of entry. The APPROVED method(s) of entry are identified in the Contest announcement and may include one or more of the following: a. Contest “Sticky” Post. You must be a member of HDForums.com to participate. You must post a photo on the contest “Sticky” on HDForums.com. You must also post the photo in your member photo gallery on HDForums.com. The photo must be taken within the contest period. The photo must have exif data included. Limit one entry per registered user. Multiple posts on one forum thread will be deemed one entry. Limit one entry per person. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Incomplete entries are void. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. Multiple entries and mechanically reproduced copies are void. 4. Selection of Contest Winner/Odds: There will be one (1) winning photo, which will be selected randomly. The designated winner will be notified via HDForum.com personal message within five (5) business days after the end of the Contest Period. The winner will be announced on the Contest Sticky and on Facebook®. In the event that the winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award the applicable prize to an alternate winner selected by the Judges. Any return of prize notification as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of any prize and an alternate winner may, at Sponsor's discretion, be selected. Decisions of the Judges and Sponsor on all matters relating to the Contest are final. Sponsor reserves the right not to award the prize in the event that an insufficient number of eligible entries meeting the minimum Judging Criteria are submitted, as determined by the Judges and Sponsor, in their sole discretion.Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. 5. Photography Contest Additional Rules: The entries will be picked at random. Each submitted photograph, in its entirety, must be a single work of original material taken by the Contest entrant. By entering the Contest, entrant represents, acknowledges, covenants and warrants that the submitted photograph is an original work created solely by the entrant, that the photograph does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim or interest in the photograph. Photographs that include sculptures, statues, paintings, and other works of art will be accepted as long as they do not constitute copyright infringement or fraud in the sole opinion of Sponsor; provided that entrants must be prepared to provide a release form. The photograph must not, in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor, contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content. Photographs deemed inappropriate will be disqualified. If the photograph includes other people, you must be prepared to provide a signed written personal release from all persons who appear in the photograph submitted, authorizing use of the photograph. If you are unable to provide all required personal releases, upon request by Sponsor and in the form provided by Sponsor, then your entry may be disqualified. If any person appearing in any photograph is a minor in their state of residence, the signature of a parent or legal guardian is required on each release. If you win, we will contact you if personal releases are needed. You do not need to send the release with your entry. You understand and intend that any photograph or information submitted by you to Sponsor may be available for viewing, rating, review and comment on by the public, and understand that comments or ratings with which you disagree or are unhappy about may be published or otherwise become associated with any photograph or information you submit to Sponsor. By submitting any photograph or information to Sponsor, you hereby waive any privacy expectations that you may have with respect to any such photograph or information submitted by you to Sponsor. 6. Prize: The designated “winner” will be awarded one (1) MGS True Dual Exhaust System with chrome finish (fits all 1995-2012 Touring Models, including Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes); approximate retail value (“ARV”) of one thousand, eighty-nine dollars and ninety-five cents (US $ 1,089.95). Contest Partner will ship prize. Prize will not be replaced if lost or stolen, is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value if entire prize or a portion of advertised prize is unavailable for any reason. The reporting and payment of any tax liabilities (federal, state and local) incurred by the winner as a result of the Contest are the sole responsibility of the winner. Any and all guarantees and warranties for merchandise prize is subject to the manufacturer's terms and conditions, and the winner agrees to look solely to such manufacturer for any such warranty or guarantee claim. 7. Publicity: As a condition of entry into the Contest, except where prohibited by law, each entrant and each winner by accepting a prize grants to Sponsor (and its affiliates, legal representatives, assigns and licensees), all right, title and interest in to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Contest entrant’s name, city, state, and biographical material (collectively, “Licensed Rights”) in any media for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval of the winner. The winner may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability and Publicity Release within five (5) business days of attempted notification or the winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner selected. 8. General Rules: By entering or participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is not responsible for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate information or technical failures of any kind, (b) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; or (c) any other computer, network, technical, human or other error, problem or malfunction that may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing of entries, or the selection or notification of winner. Further, if, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned for reasons outside the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest (or portion thereof), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest (or portion thereof). Sponsor also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify the entry of any individual found to be (i) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or any website operated by the Contest Entities; (ii) using any robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods, which will void all such entries; (iii) violating these Official Rules or the terms of service, conditions of use, and/or general rules of any Sponsor property or service; or (iv) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Contest Entities are not responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the prize; participation in the Contest or in any activity related thereto or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Contest information. The personal information collected through the Contest is subject to HDForum.com’s Privacy Policy. By entering the Contest, you agree to the use of your personal information as described in the Privacy Policy. 9. Participants’ Obligations: By participating in the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to release and hold Contest Entities and their agents and affiliates harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind in connection with the Contest or receipt or redemption of the prize. The winner assumes all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in the Contest or use or redemption of the prize. Any disputes that may arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of California without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be had in the state and federal courts of the State of California.
10. Winner’s List: For a list of the Contest winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Internet Brands, Inc., Attn: HDForums.com MGS True Dual Giveaway Winner’s List, 909 North Sepulveda Boulevard, 11th Floor, El Segundo, CA 90245. Requests for winner’s lists must be received within thirty (30) days after the end of the Contest Period. 11. Sponsor: Internet Brands, Inc., 909 North Sepulveda Boulevard, 11th Floor, El Segundo, CA 90245
Revised 1/22/13

Attached Thumbnails **Winner Announced**MGS TRUE DUAL GIVEAWAY (Contest #3-February 2013)-truedualsblack-250x187_zps7554767f.jpg   **Winner Announced**MGS TRUE DUAL GIVEAWAY (Contest #3-February 2013)-miketrueduals-250x187_zps71b2983b.jpg  
Old 01-24-2013, 09:57 PM
winamos
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Exhaust

New 2013 Road King. True Dual giveaway ends at the time first service will happen. This would be a perfect addition to the bike.

Attached Thumbnails **Winner Announced**MGS TRUE DUAL GIVEAWAY (Contest #3-February 2013)-road-king-2-13.jpg  

Last edited by winamos; 02-02-2013 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Updated Picture
Old 01-24-2013, 10:36 PM
vickon
Road Warrior
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
Default MGS True Duals Giveaway...

My 2013 FLHR in Vivid Black & Chrome! The MGS true duals will definitely change my new scoot soon!!!

Attached Thumbnails **Winner Announced**MGS TRUE DUAL GIVEAWAY (Contest #3-February 2013)-my-2013-flhr-w-sg-seat-1.jpg  
Old 01-25-2013, 09:57 AM
pauly3
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good Luck to all the participants! I was the "2nd Annual" Winner (ok Contest #2) and couldn't be more pleased with this awesome system. Chris and Mike over at MGS have been nothing but great in both getting my system delivered quickly and also there for support during and after the install!

I know whoever wins will be as estatic as I was and will surely enjoy the heck out of the system! These pipes have a superb bassy sound at idle and they let out a throaty roar when you get on it! The performance gains are completely noticeable and will pull that smile back from ear to ear!

Install Write-Up and Info: https://www.hdforums.com/forum/touri...and-video.html

Good Luck and I leave you with some pictures I took shortly after install. I hope to take some more pics this weekend.

Old 01-25-2013, 10:22 AM
Hotrodz_n_Harleyz
Road Captain
Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

True duals are one of the last things on my list at this point... having trouble convincing the wife i need to spend any more money on the bike right now. Maybe i won't have to?

Last edited by Hotrodz_n_Harleyz; 02-03-2013 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Add pic that complies with contest rules
Old 01-25-2013, 01:36 PM
RoadKinghd60
Intermediate

2009 Road King

Last edited by RoadKinghd60; 02-02-2013 at 05:47 PM.
Old 01-26-2013, 12:15 AM
Hotrodz_n_Harleyz
Road Captain
Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Hey Terry, i read through the rules... i want to make sure i'm following them... Is my gallery the same as my garage? as it says i must also post the picture to my gallery... and also, what is the exif data?

Thanks

Oh, and also, thanks for doin stuff like this, it's gotta be kind of a hassle, i, and i'm sure many others, appreciate you guys takin the time.

Last edited by Hotrodz_n_Harleyz; 01-26-2013 at 12:18 AM.
Old 01-26-2013, 11:48 AM
jmadcox
6th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2005 Road King

I have my pride and joy 2005 Road King I have been wanting to install true duals on...would love to win these.
Joe

Attached Thumbnails **Winner Announced**MGS TRUE DUAL GIVEAWAY (Contest #3-February 2013)-2005-road-king.jpg  

Last edited by jmadcox; 01-26-2013 at 11:50 AM.
Old 01-26-2013, 06:56 PM
Iceman24
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 2,220 Likes on 1,622 Posts

I need to win a set of these awesome MGS TD's because here's the sad state of my bike a/o today...winter hibernation! I need something to keep me occupied during our off-season & my scoot needs some happiness...pls.

**Winner Announced**MGS TRUE DUAL GIVEAWAY (Contest #3-February 2013)-bike-winter1.jpg **Winner Announced**MGS TRUE DUAL GIVEAWAY (Contest #3-February 2013)-bike-winter3.jpg

Old 01-26-2013, 09:03 PM
steedrock2
Stage IV
Default mgs contest

I heard these sound good like more harley sound out of my 2013 flhx**Winner Announced**MGS TRUE DUAL GIVEAWAY (Contest #3-February 2013)-phone-3-426.jpg

Quick Reply: **Winner Announced**MGS TRUE DUAL GIVEAWAY (Contest #3-February 2013)