Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Indy in the Pasadena,TX area

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2013, 05:46 AM
glide2005
Supporter
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Indy in the Pasadena,TX area

Looking for a good indy in the Pasadena/ South Houston area? All dealers are a joke for fixing the bike right the first time.

Thanks

Old 01-30-2013, 11:01 AM
pearldrums2
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nitro Cycles in Baytown. I know personally and also know quite a few people who have had there bike worked on there and they do great work and awesome customer service. Never had a problem and they are cheaper than a dealership and better quality of workmanship as well.

They are at
910 West Main Street, Baytown, TX
Phone: 281-838-8045 ask for Nitro (owner) or Jeremy

They do body work, painting, mechanic work everything.

Hope that helps

Old 01-30-2013, 11:10 AM
C.H.L.
Road Warrior
Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts

Suscribed

Old 01-30-2013, 11:24 AM
BALL
Advanced

http://www.ebrperformance.com/
These guys are the best!!
If you're looking for a great Harley Dealer...Cowboy Harley Davidson in Beaumont do all my work!!

Last edited by BALL; 01-30-2013 at 11:26 AM. Reason: adding info
Old 01-30-2013, 12:04 PM
bohica48
Cruiser

I have heard this place does great work, I have no personal experience though.

Iron Mike's
281-339-3748
3331 Hwy 146 Bacliff, TX 77518

Old 01-30-2013, 12:09 PM
SkipCarey
Tourer

Originally Posted by pearldrums2
Nitro Cycles in Baytown. I know personally and also know quite a few people who have had there bike worked on there and they do great work and awesome customer service. Never had a problem and they are cheaper than a dealership and better quality of workmanship as well.

They are at
910 West Main Street, Baytown, TX
Phone: 281-838-8045 ask for Nitro (owner) or Jeremy

They do body work, painting, mechanic work everything.

Hope that helps
I have heard good things bout nitro as well.........and I know a few bikers in baytown

Old 01-30-2013, 03:25 PM
ITOLDU
Road Captain
Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts

Osborn Cycles off 45 north bound side. After almeda and before 610. I have had several buddies get there work done there.

Old 01-30-2013, 06:20 PM
glide2005
Supporter
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Thanks everyone, ya'll have been a great help.

Old 06-27-2013, 08:42 AM
Nutritiondr
6th Gear

I would also have to recommend Nitro Cycles in Baytown. My bike is there now, and I trust them completely. I can not say the same for the dealerships from experience.

Old 06-27-2013, 09:25 AM
C.H.L.
Road Warrior
Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Nutritiondr
I would also have to recommend Nitro Cycles in Baytown. My bike is there now, and I trust them completely. I can not say the same for the dealerships from experience.
I have limited experience with Nitro, but my ONE experience will make sure I never go back.

They chromed my lowers on the front wheel..... and did the cowbells too.

The chrome shop they used looks great at 5 feet, but up close, has rough, pitty looking places. But it's a pretty good job, but as smooth as others I've seen....

AFTER they got the chrome parts back, it still took 3 days to get my bike. He kept blaming the chromers delay is why my bike took so long to get back, but he had the parts he needed for 3 days before putting it back together. It would have been ok if he told me it would be 3 days before I got it back, but he told me "you'll have this morning, you'll have it tonight, you'll have it tomorrow morning, etc" - At the end of the second day I was supposed to have it but then didn't get it, he tells me, it WILL be ready first thing in the morning. He's gonna have his guy jump on it, it'll be ready by 10am..... First thing!!! So at noon I haven't heard anything, but I know it has to minutes away from being finished. So I have my wife drop me off on her way in to work at noon. What do I see when I get there? Nothing has been touched. No one has put the first bolt in. Just pure crap stories over, and over, and over, and over.....

My wife was constantly driving me down there for nothing!

Then when it was all put back together, both cowbells were dented..... I didn't even want to fool with him anymore, but I brought it to his attention, and he said he would fix it and make it right. Well, I didn't want him to tear my front end down again, and keep my bike 2 weeks, so I said if he would buy the Kury cowbell covers for me we'd call it even. He was ok with that - and said he would order them. This was in February.

Two weeks go buy, and I call to see if my cowbells are in. He says no, and he hasn't ordered them yet, he is waiting on more orders to fill to get a better deal on shipping. I'm ok with that, and wait.... and wait.... I call back 1 month later, and he says he actually has never placed a order with Kury, and is not familiar with them. Hmmmm but he has Kury parts in his shop, AND I've heard from other Indy's in town he has stole their Kury business before by talking them into to canceling orders placed with other people and using him. So I KNOW he is straight up feeding me bull with "never ordering from Kury before."

I call a couple weeks ago, going on 5 months later, and he tells me he forgot to order them, that he is going to do it "now."..... I still haven't heard squat.

That's my experience with Nitro...... - NO THANKS!

Quick Reply: Indy in the Pasadena,TX area