Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Which Danny Gray solo seat is like the HD Brawler solo?

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2013, 11:24 PM
Beach Bagger
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Which Danny Gray solo seat is like the HD Brawler solo?

In the market for a solo seat. I'm tall and I want to sit as low as I can behind the fairing of my SG. My father in law has an HD Brawler solo seat and it would work perfect for me. I know Danny Gray makes the Brawler for HD and I'm wondering which Danny Gray seat is made just like the Brawler?

Old 07-06-2013, 12:06 AM
tencrore
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I realize you asked about the Danny Gray but having the Brawler, which was a great seat, I've been really happy with the C&C Solo. I had C&C move the seat back one inch and the positioning was almost like the Brawler just with a provision for a backrest. Sorry that I can't comment on the Danny Gray.

Old 07-06-2013, 01:35 AM
glock221
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I have the Speed cradle solo which sits you 2 inches lower than stock.

Old 07-06-2013, 04:17 AM
dc1450
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Why not just get the Brawler if it's the same as the Danny Grey? I also have a Brawler, it sits me further back and lower than the stocker. It's a nice seat and very comfortable once it breaks in.

Old 07-06-2013, 07:31 AM
mainboom150
Road Master
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

danny gray now has the option to put airhawk pads in your seat. I sat on a few of these seats at j&p and they are pretty good id take a look at them if you want a danny gray seat

Old 07-06-2013, 08:23 AM
VinnyM
Road Master
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

The Weekday solo is like the Brawler, some say it's the same seat. I have two, the nice thing is DG will do custom stitching, gel and other options. Good company to deal with.

Old 07-06-2013, 09:24 AM
Deer Stalker
Road Master
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by mainboom150
danny gray now has the option to put airhawk pads in your seat. I sat on a few of these seats at j&p and they are pretty good id take a look at them if you want a danny gray seat
I was looking at these and tried to contact DG several times but they don't respond so I went off the idea

Old 07-06-2013, 07:41 PM
Tommygun61
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm having my seat cut down by mean city next month. They are great to deal with on the phone. I'm sure they could cut your seat down to however you want it.

Old 07-06-2013, 07:46 PM
mainboom150
Road Master
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Deer Stalker
I was looking at these and tried to contact DG several times but they don't respond so I went off the idea
well maybe there on vacation. I mean I know danny gray himself was at j&p 2 weeks ago I talked to him about his seats. so maybe you should try again. or you could just get an airhawk pad my wife loves hers.

I contacted mcc about doing my seat and in the end it was cheaper to just buy a mustang seat.

Old 07-06-2013, 11:55 PM
Beach Bagger
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tencrore
I realize you asked about the Danny Gray but having the Brawler, which was a great seat, I've been really happy with the C&C Solo. I had C&C move the seat back one inch and the positioning was almost like the Brawler just with a provision for a backrest. Sorry that I can't comment on the Danny Gray.
So, is the C&C solo just as low as the HD Brawler/DG Weekday solo? HOw much did you pay for yours?

Quick Reply: Which Danny Gray solo seat is like the HD Brawler solo?