Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best 3 pouch windshield bag for Street Glide with stock windshield?

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2013, 12:09 PM
Jersey_Marine
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best 3 pouch windshield bag for Street Glide with stock windshield?

Looking at a few 3 pouch windshield bags for my Street Glide with stock height windshield. Ive looked at several companies but want to get opinions on those who have done the trial and error. Ive heard some vibrate alot and thats not what I want. I want a nice secure, snug fitting bag that looks like its specifically made for the stock ergos and shield

Old 08-11-2013, 12:15 PM
PTAG
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I can't tell you which one to buy but I can tell you don't get the Harley one. It's pockets are not big enough to put anything in. I like to ride without my wallet or cell phone in my pockets. Let juest barely fit in the center pocket with a lot of work to get the flap to stay closed. The side pockets are totally useless. Only good for mints and toothpicks.

I guess it depends on what you want to use it for. I am going back to the single box that Harley makes that sits on the shelf. It's only one compartment but big enough to actually to useful.

Old 08-11-2013, 01:09 PM
Jersey_Marine
Cruiser

Originally Posted by PTAG
I can't tell you which one to buy but I can tell you don't get the Harley one. It's pockets are not big enough to put anything in. I like to ride without my wallet or cell phone in my pockets. Let juest barely fit in the center pocket with a lot of work to get the flap to stay closed. The side pockets are totally useless. Only good for mints and toothpicks.

I guess it depends on what you want to use it for. I am going back to the single box that Harley makes that sits on the shelf. It's only one compartment but big enough to actually to useful.
Thanks for the input...i want to put my wallet, cell phone, keys, EZ Pass and Ipod in it. Im going to stay away from the Harley one

Old 08-11-2013, 01:31 PM
IzzoQuazzo
Retired Admin

Received 9,039 Likes on 3,711 Posts

I have the T-bags on mine. Left and right hold phone and iPad chargers and some cords. Middle one has my prescription goggles.

Old 08-11-2013, 01:40 PM
Larry Davis
Tourer
Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

I've got the HD 3 pouch one and yes the pouches are on the small side. Good quality, perfect fit and they work for me. Now, a couple months ago when I was looking for a gps/smart phone mount for my FLHTC I came across something I would definitely have bought if I did not already have my pouches. There is a company that makes one for Harleys that has two large pouches right and left and in the middle a mount for your gps, smart phone or other electronic devices. Perfect location for viewing it without taking your eyes off the road ahead.

Old 08-11-2013, 02:16 PM
Jersey_Marine
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Larry Davis
I've got the HD 3 pouch one and yes the pouches are on the small side. Good quality, perfect fit and they work for me. Now, a couple months ago when I was looking for a gps/smart phone mount for my FLHTC I came across something I would definitely have bought if I did not already have my pouches. There is a company that makes one for Harleys that has two large pouches right and left and in the middle a mount for your gps, smart phone or other electronic devices. Perfect location for viewing it without taking your eyes off the road ahead.
Well dont hold out on the company's name! Lol

Old 08-11-2013, 03:42 PM
hdbob2006
Stellar HDF Member
Received 419 Likes on 297 Posts

I've got the Saddlemen pouches,not exactly huge,but they don't shake around like the Harley ones I took off. They have a snapped on pouch on the left,where you can remove the pouch and mount your gps or phone.
They're probably not the best,but got them for a decent price on ebay.

Old 08-11-2013, 03:49 PM
moog5050
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Love my t bags

Old 08-11-2013, 05:38 PM
MikeTD3
Road Master

Received 204 Likes on 116 Posts

My wallet and iPhone fit just fine in my HD windshield bag.

Old 08-11-2013, 06:18 PM
TVagee
Cruiser
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

+1 for T-bags

Quick Reply: Best 3 pouch windshield bag for Street Glide with stock windshield?