Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Forum Chromer is INCREDIBLE!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2015, 08:18 PM
Sport Chrome
Former Sponsor
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by bottomgun
Will the wheels from a 2014/2015 Ultra fit a 2012? If so is it possible to trade in the 28 spoke knuckle wheels for the impeller model or do you have a same type replacement policy?
As I was re-reading this I realized that I answered your question thinking it was for the Enforcer design wheel, now I see it was the Impellers you are after. Same rules apply, but if you buy a set of Impellers to have chrome plated, do not purchase the chrome and black version, buy the bare aluminum and black wheels. The chrome and black wheels would need to be stripped of prior plating before we can start on them, which adds extra cost.

Old 07-20-2015, 10:41 PM
bottomgun
Intermediate
Received 14 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Sport Chrome
As I was re-reading this I realized that I answered your question thinking it was for the Enforcer design wheel, now I see it was the Impellers you are after. Same rules apply, but if you buy a set of Impellers to have chrome plated, do not purchase the chrome and black version, buy the bare aluminum and black wheels. The chrome and black wheels would need to be stripped of prior plating before we can start on them, which adds extra cost.
Got it. Thank you.

Old 07-31-2015, 06:09 PM
sevitz5
Cruiser
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I see you do fatboy rims as well. What is the price on those exchanged for us forum members? Thanks

Old 07-31-2015, 06:30 PM
shaker
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can anyone recommend a company that is more geared towards chroming smaller parts? I wanted to get my Pro-Pipe shields done and after calling and emailing these guys I finally got an answer after two days. At first they said they couldn't do it. The price they quoted me is $20 more than what I can buy a new set from Vance & Hines. I guess I was expecting a better price but then again maybe I'm asking too much.

Old 07-31-2015, 06:50 PM
Jaystn62
Stellar HDF Member

Received 213 Likes on 155 Posts

Wondering what the average cost of shipping is. Thinking of have my impeller wheels done this winter. My zip is 42303.

Old 08-01-2015, 05:35 PM
Sport Chrome
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by shaker
Can anyone recommend a company that is more geared towards chroming smaller parts? I wanted to get my Pro-Pipe shields done and after calling and emailing these guys I finally got an answer after two days. At first they said they couldn't do it. The price they quoted me is $20 more than what I can buy a new set from Vance & Hines. I guess I was expecting a better price but then again maybe I'm asking too much.
Hi there, sorry that we were not able to save you money. We will guarantee you that our chrome will last a lifetime on a heat shield. We've done hundreds, maybe thousands of heat shields. Never had one fail. Hopefully that is worth the $20 extra.

Our metal finishing business is geared towards doing motorcycle wheels, and components related the the wheels/front end.

We are able to do parts like heat shields and small components, but we do not specialize in them.

Old 08-01-2015, 05:36 PM
Sport Chrome
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by sevitz5
I see you do fatboy rims as well. What is the price on those exchanged for us forum members? Thanks
Hello, we actually have Fatboy wheels on sale right now sith our Summer Sale. Check them out here http://shop.sportchrome.com/products...-chrome-wheels

Old 08-03-2015, 12:32 PM
Sport Chrome
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Jaystn62
Wondering what the average cost of shipping is. Thinking of have my impeller wheels done this winter. My zip is 42303.
We have a custom box for Impeller wheels. The shipping cost from your zip code to us is about $55 (using our discounted FedEx rate). We have a sale going on right now that includes Impeller wheels. Possibly something you should checkout. Here is a link to them. Or here to see all the HD models we have on sale.