Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Photo Game Challenge thread...

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2014, 07:40 PM
Mike_M
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Highwayman-AL
Went to run errands and my Girl wanted to go. This is the second time she has gotten on the bike, she said she is loving it. Now I need to go helmet shopping for her. She is wearing a borrowed helmet, but she wants a pink one with a mohawk. I guess my engine guard pegs will have to wait the helmet and time with my girl is more important.

Here is a picture of my girl on the bike wearing a pink shirt in the background is the halloween decorations, found in a neighborhood we went through for a long short cut. If this suffices for the challenge then....

Next challenge is a your bike in front of a pumpkin patch with a pumpkin on your bike.

Nice! Looks like she's having fun!

Anyway, works for me.

Rode past about five pumpkin patches today, but won't have another chance until sometime next week (gotta spend time with the family tomorrow).

Old 09-27-2014, 08:29 PM
SafetyMan
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 79 Likes on 65 Posts

I'm going back on days tomorrow, for 8 - 15 hour days in a row.

There is a patch not far from me, if I take the bike to work instead of the company truck I might can make it.

Old 09-28-2014, 02:41 PM
baldguy13
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I figured it was appropriate that the Great Pumpkin bike was photographed in the pumpkin patch.

This is Uncle John's Cider Mill in St. John's, MI. And they have special motorcycle parking (if you aren't in the middle of the pumpkin patch).

Next challenge: your bike in front of a brewery or distillery (not a bar). Glasses on saddlebag.

So glad I beat safetyman to it...

Attached Thumbnails Photo Game Challenge thread...-forumrunner_20140928_153754.jpg  

Last edited by baldguy13; 09-28-2014 at 07:54 PM.
Old 09-29-2014, 01:27 PM
Howler_LI
Road Captain
Received 57 Likes on 41 Posts

Long Island's 1st microbrewery bluepointbrewing.com

If this is acceptable, next is your bike in front of an outdoor mural, glasses on seat.

Old 09-29-2014, 03:38 PM
baldguy13
Road Master

Two Amber Whiskey SGSs in a row? Did a black hole open up somewhere that I didn't know about?

Old 09-29-2014, 05:18 PM
Highwayman-AL
Tourer
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by baldguy13
I figured it was appropriate that the Great Pumpkin bike was photographed in the pumpkin patch.

This is Uncle John's Cider Mill in St. John's, MI. And they have special motorcycle parking (if you aren't in the middle of the pumpkin patch).

Next challenge: your bike in front of a brewery or distillery (not a bar). Glasses on saddlebag.

So glad I beat safetyman to it...
Nice, I like that, Pumpkin bike in a pumpkin patch.

Umm, picture of bike where drunks are started. Ok, sounds good.

Old 09-29-2014, 05:20 PM
Highwayman-AL
Tourer
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Ok, my black limited is becoming out place on here. Looks like I might have to change colors or something.

Well, so much for the getting the start of the drinks pictures. Off to do the next one. Dang rain.

Old 09-29-2014, 06:23 PM
Howler_LI
Road Captain
Received 57 Likes on 41 Posts

Took a ride through NJ yesterday. I think I counted 4 punkin colored Street Glides. Three were close enough to see the Rushmore vent, so '14 or '15.

I guess I should have bought black to stand out

Old 09-29-2014, 07:19 PM
Mike_M
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by baldguy13

Damn dude! Small world!

Used to go to Uncle John's Cider Mill back when we lived downstate in the 70's. Fresh apple cider & fresh donuts! Brings back some memories!!

Old 09-29-2014, 08:51 PM
baldguy13
Road Master

Originally Posted by Mike_M
Damn dude! Small world!

Used to go to Uncle John's Cider Mill back when we lived downstate in the 70's. Fresh apple cider & fresh donuts! Brings back some memories!!
LOL! The place just keeps growing. The line to get a donut was 500 deep.

Quick Reply: Photo Game Challenge thread...