Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2014 SG exhaust selections

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2014, 04:08 PM
baldguy13
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by chopperguytampa
I have had Stock, SE Street Cannons, 4" Rhineharts and now RC Components 4" on my 14 SGS.

I am keeping the RC Components. My favorites by far. Great sound. Great look. Excellent quality. Just waiting for my power duals to arrive and cannot wait to hear them then.
I was ogling these just today... they're sweet-looking, but I haven't heard them.

Are you running the stock header with cat? If so, what's the sound like?

I'm looking for a deep rumble, but don't want too loud. Don't need to scare the neighbors or attract police attention. I've always went for an exhaust on my cars that sounded deep at idle and slightly louder when I accelerate, but could care less if I hear it at all when at speed.

Old 04-21-2014, 05:06 PM
TcHunter
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

I think its cycle solution, has a you tube video of different slip ons and the dyno sheets for each one. The RC gave the best results for everything being stock. How accurate? I am not sure but you may want to check it out. The testing was done on a stock 2014 SG or SGS.

Old 04-21-2014, 05:27 PM
Nicky Pass
Road Warrior
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by liverdeluxe
Well damn CFR's back order is 2-3 months.....

Next option RC 4" ?
For CFRs, go to www.bitchinbaggers.com and call them. They are 5 min from CFR and they got a set for me right away.

Old 04-21-2014, 10:04 PM
davey019
Road Warrior
Received 80 Likes on 52 Posts

I went with vh 4" rounds and could not be happier. With a stock head pipe and ac

Old 04-21-2014, 10:13 PM
40Cent
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I went with V&H Dresser Dual head pipes & 4" RC Components Slip-ons on my '14 SGS.

Old 04-22-2014, 12:08 AM
sandmhale
Advanced

I have a 14 SGS and went for the Fuel Moto 2-1-2 Stainless header and Fuel Moto Jackpot 4.5 inch Pro Touring slip ons. Very good quality, customer service is great and the sound is deep, rumble, but very reasonable on the freeway. Really happy with my set-up. Also used a Power Vision tuner with custom map from Fuel Moto and a Creamin Eagle Air Cleaner. Great sound and performance.

Old 04-22-2014, 07:44 PM
TcHunter
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

40Cent I was looking at the same set up you are running, have you got any numbers after the install ( dynode ) Sorry to all I am not looking to get off OP question. Or if you can pm me with any pros and cons to your setup. Thanks

Old 04-22-2014, 07:57 PM
SG-Jay
Road Captain
Received 63 Likes on 49 Posts

Call Lyndsay at Iron Aces. Everyone told me 2 months for CFR's, she got the drilled and fluted for me in less than a week. You won't regret them!

Old 04-23-2014, 09:46 AM
chopperguytampa
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by baldguy13
I was ogling these just today... they're sweet-looking, but I haven't heard them.

Are you running the stock header with cat? If so, what's the sound like?

I'm looking for a deep rumble, but don't want too loud. Don't need to scare the neighbors or attract police attention. I've always went for an exhaust on my cars that sounded deep at idle and slightly louder when I accelerate, but could care less if I hear it at all when at speed.

There on a stock head pipe right now, but I have power duals arriving tomorrow. I love the sound even on a stock head pipe.

I am keeping these for the long haul. There are videos online and 1 of them showing 5 hp increase on a stock SGS and that was on a Dyno.

Old 04-23-2014, 01:28 PM
40Cent
Cruiser

Originally Posted by TcHunter
40Cent I was looking at the same set up you are running, have you got any numbers after the install ( dynode ) Sorry to all I am not looking to get off OP question. Or if you can pm me with any pros and cons to your setup. Thanks
Hope to get my bike back Thursday or Friday... Will be able to give you some dyno numbers then.

Quick Reply: 2014 SG exhaust selections