Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Question about TopShop?

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2014, 09:42 PM
gjcusa
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Question about TopShop?

Hey guys. Looking to do my bags and rear fender with the cvo light. Anyone have experience with their product? And can anyone suggest a retailer who deals with them for the best price ? Also for the cvo lights has anyone used kutter hd? New castle is cheaper but charge a lot for shipping, no tax though. I believe kutter is free shipping over $99 not sure if they charge tax to ny
Any input is appreciated and I'm sorry if this was discussed before
Thanks

Old 04-23-2014, 10:24 PM
CalgaryBikeBum
Tourer
Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by gjcusa
Hey guys. Looking to do my bags and rear fender with the cvo light. Anyone have experience with their product? And can anyone suggest a retailer who deals with them for the best price ? Also for the cvo lights has anyone used kutter hd? New castle is cheaper but charge a lot for shipping, no tax though. I believe kutter is free shipping over $99 not sure if they charge tax to ny
Any input is appreciated and I'm sorry if this was discussed before
Thanks
My son and I both have Topshop bags and he has fender cover! I want one but havent bought yet! His stuff is great! Service was great. We both are very happy with our parts! I believe you deal direct with them? Not the cheapest but very high quality. As usual you get what you pay for!

Old 04-23-2014, 10:38 PM
prosnowsk8er
Cruiser
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Great product, and great to deal with! Would highly recommend them.

Old 04-23-2014, 11:01 PM
acchd
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 71 Likes on 52 Posts

Speak to Vern at Topshop tell him you're HDForums member. I've got there bags & Misfit fender in paint. Extended bags come really nicely carpeted with carpeted lid bottoms for hidden storage. Personally I like the flush mount Native Custom Bagger LED's vs CVO LED's check em out.

Old 04-24-2014, 12:50 AM
Skubasteve10
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I ordered some bags and rear fender directly from them. I emailed Vern. Great guy, great product and great service. I would recommend there product to anyone.

TopShop 2420 West Havens Suite A Mitchell, SD 57301 1-877-996-8508 http://www.extendedbags.com/

Old 04-24-2014, 04:52 AM
BDHABT
Road Captain

I bought the TopShop 4" bags a few years ago;great product and great people to deal with.

Just recently bought the Minister CVO rear fender,but havent had a chance to install since my painter quit his job.

I did buy the CVO lights and harness from Kutter;was around $320,and was delivered within a week.

Highly reccomend both Kutter&TopShop.

Old 04-24-2014, 07:49 AM
ElGigante
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

TopShop is the best you are going to find for aftermarket bags. Period

Old 04-24-2014, 08:03 AM
gjcusa
Cruiser

Originally Posted by BDHABT
I bought the TopShop 4" bags a few years ago;great product and great people to deal with.

Just recently bought the Minister CVO rear fender,but havent had a chance to install since my painter quit his job.

I did buy the CVO lights and harness from Kutter;was around $320,and was delivered within a week.

Highly reccomend both Kutter&TopShop.
Do I need to order anything else for that fender besides the lights and harness ? Like a stud plate

Old 04-24-2014, 08:06 AM
gjcusa
Cruiser

Originally Posted by acchd
Speak to Vern at Topshop tell him you're HDForums member. I've got there bags & Misfit fender in paint. Extended bags come really nicely carpeted with carpeted lid bottoms for hidden storage. Personally I like the flush mount Native Custom Bagger LED's vs CVO LED's check em out.
Does he give a forum discount? Top shop bags sure are sweet. I'm looking to get the venom bags with sick rick fender and their side covers. I know Eastern performance sells them now and I believe direct cycle parts too. I just want to get the best price. I figure if I order the whole setup and maybe being a forum member may help. Who knows. Thanks for the input. Appreciate it

Old 04-24-2014, 08:13 AM
gjcusa
Cruiser

Also I don't know what I should do about my antenna. I have the short one on now. Should I or do I need to get the cvo antenna mount bracket or just go internal in the fairing ? I hear so many mixed things about the internal

Quick Reply: Question about TopShop?