Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Finally a great windshield! Cee Baileys

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2014, 05:25 PM
TO34
Road Warrior
Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Finally a great windshield! Cee Baileys

For those of you looking for a windshield that actually moves the air up & around , reduces buffeting and overall just works. I highly recommend the Cee Baileys devil windshield.

I'm 6ft2 and can actually use my Tallboy seat without getting beat up by the wind. There is a slight recurve at the top of the shield I think one of the best things about it is that the shield stays wide all the way up. Keeping the wind off the shoulders and arms.

I picked mine up out of frustration trying out a few of the demo shields at the local HD dealer. None of them moved the wind out & up enough without looking God-awful ugly.

I don't work for them or anything, I just know a lot of people are trying to find a good shield for not a lot of cash. Mine is the 10 inch & was only 50$ have a look at the website. This is not one of those cheap flat cut shields you bend to fit the bike. It comes fully shaped & ready for install, mine was shipped in some sort of heavy plastic I had to peel off.

http://www.ceebaileys.com/harley/index.html

Attached Thumbnails Finally a great windshield! Cee Baileys-cee_devil_ws10.jpg  
Old 05-27-2014, 05:43 PM
Smokey Stover
Road Warrior
Received 55 Likes on 52 Posts

Exactly what I need, been putting off getting a new one,looking at the same ole things over n over. Almost got the same as I have already in light smoke, but just didn't. Thanks for the tip.

Old 05-27-2014, 05:51 PM
tennheritage
Road Master
Received 16 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by TO34
For those of you looking for a windshield that actually moves the air up & around , reduces buffeting and overall just works. I highly recommend the Cee Baileys devil windshield.

I'm 6ft2 and can actually use my Tallboy seat without getting beat up by the wind. There is a slight recurve at the top of the shield I think one of the best things about it is that the shield stays wide all the way up. Keeping the wind off the shoulders and arms.

I picked mine up out of frustration trying out a few of the demo shields at the local HD dealer. None of them moved the wind out & up enough without looking God-awful ugly.

I don't work for them or anything, I just know a lot of people are trying to find a good shield for not a lot of cash. Mine is the 10 inch & was only 50$ have a look at the website. This is not one of those cheap flat cut shields you bend to fit the bike. It comes fully shaped & ready for install, mine was shipped in some sort of heavy plastic I had to peel off.

http://www.ceebaileys.com/harley/index.html

Thanks for your service
De Oppresso Liber
Ed

Old 05-27-2014, 06:09 PM
Smokey Stover
Road Warrior
Received 55 Likes on 52 Posts

Bah, just called em, Quoted me $110.00 + shipping for the 10" light grey.

Old 05-27-2014, 09:07 PM
TO34
Road Warrior
Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Smokey Stover
Bah, just called em, Quoted me $110.00 + shipping for the 10" light grey.
Hmm... odd ouch. Ebay still has the 10 inch & 12 inch for 49$ in the bronze color. I have the bronze which looks fine to me, just a dark windscreen. I'll snap some photos tomorrow out in the sun if that helps.

Last edited by TO34; 05-27-2014 at 09:11 PM.