Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Waugh Harley Davidson va

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 10:30 PM
kyle8095
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Angry Waugh Harley Davidson va

I purchased a 09 sg from them a few months ago had the bike in to them a few times now with complaints about it, last visit. Was for oil leaks under the engine and transmission was soaked in oil. they had it for 2 weeks waiting on a clutch cable and they said the stator plug was leaking. And that was primarily the leak. When I went to get the bike I had purchased the esp. And ordered saddle bag lid,3m covers they ordered the wrong ones and put them on. In front of the bag films. Then I had heated grips on the bike and they didn't work, took it back and. They said they were shorted out, when they did the cable they then told me they were just unplugged. After all of this they didn't clean up the oil under they bike. When I got it home I looked it over again to see if it was leaking, and found they didn't clean up the old oil so how can you tell me they fixed it. If you didn't clean it. And recheck. So I called them and they were like oops. We're sorry, I washed it and rode it now for 115 miles and there is fresh oil all around the oil pan. So now the bike goes back for how long again who knows. Has anyone had this problem with them before? I've heard nothing but good things from them. So that's why I took my business to them but now I'm regretting.